Closing 12 April 2016 11:00 am BST
Viewing is not permitted, Lots are sold as is. Detailed descriptions are available for each lot.
Brands to include;
- Base, Bellfield, Bewley, Clayton, Duck & Cover, D555, Duel, Duke, Fire Trap, Foray, Guide, Henleys, Hype, Ikon, JD, K-Swiss, L & T, Luke, Lyle & Scott, Money, Mustard, New Era, Oak Dale, Palladum, Police, Puma, Raging Bull, Religion, Sherman, Splitstar, Superdry, Swade, UCLA, Voi, Winchester, Wrangler, Yakira and Zohula
- Range of children's school wear
- Shop fittings and equipment
- Removal Deadline: Tuesday 19 April 2016, 4:00pm BST
- Removal Hours: Strictly on receipt of paid in full invoice. Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 April 2016, 9:00am – 4:00pm BST
- Standard Removal Terms
- Full Method Statement and Risk Assessment (including copies of suitable insurance
and relevant machinery licenses) must be provided and approved before any goods can be collected,
this is the responsibility of the buyer
Please note that Hilco's listed service providers do NOT work for Hilco. They are independent contractors. The providers are listed as a customer service only. Any instruction given is at your own risk and expense. Hilco is not in any way liable for any acts or omissions of the providers.
Pre-Approved Removal Company
Contact: Jon Lewis