Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Offers on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the assets. Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
Inspection of the listed assets only can be made via apppointment with Mark Tonkin or Adam McCue of GraysOnline, ph +613 427 225 833
- Seyi 6-Station Press Lines
- Hydraulic & Air Operated Presses
- Inclinable Presses
- Mazak CNC Machining Centres
- Spray Painting Line
- Vertical Machining Centre
- CNC Tube Endformer
- Robotic Welding Cells
- Vertical Broaching Machines
- Riveting Machines
- Drilling Machine
- Burnishing Machine
- Injection Moulding Machine
- Automatic Riveting Cells
- Cathodic Dip E Coat Plant
These are B-type assets requiring approved contractor removal.
The full removal & transport process is to be arranged by the buyer, subject to an approval process meeting both GraysOnline & Ai Automotive contractor requirements (i.e. site induction, JSEA, insurance certificates etc).
No bracings will be supplied for the removal process, this must be supplied by the buyer.
The removal process must be FULLY complete prior to the 27th January 2017.
Under no circumstances are pick ups allowed outside of the dates/times listed (once advised). No extensions are possible.
Pick up can only be coordinated once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid. Assets will only be released with correct buyer details being provided (Full Buyer name, Sale and Lot number and ID).
GraysOnline advises all buyers that all plant offered for sale at auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/owners responsibility to ensure that an operational risk assessment is undertaken, prior to use, and the plant be brought to a condition which complies with relevant State Legislation, Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice. GraysOnline will provide:
- Safety information relating to the condition of the item of plant for sale (Plant Hazard Reports)
- Site Access, PPE and Removal of Plant requirements are listed under the Inspection and Collection Headings.
- Persons under the age of 15 years will not be permitted onsite.
- Tradespeople eg; electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce the relevant licence and white card before commencing work on site, in accordance with Ai Automotive's onsite OH&S regulations. All contractors working onsite will need to be induced by Ai Automotive prior to any work commencing.
- Riggers, Forklift and Crane Drivers etc will be required to produce the relevant license and have their JSEA approved before commencing work on site.
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by Ai Automotive or Graysonline SA Pty Ltd staff or their representatives.
- Work carried out on this site must be completed in a manner compliant with all Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- All power tools and equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Graysonline SA Pty Ltd will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site. (eg; safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc)
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8metres.