This is a Sealed Bid Auction
Bids due 28 September 2015
21-24 September 2015
8:00 AM or 4:00 PM ET
or earlier by appointment.
Lee Steel Corporation manufactured flat-rolled carbon steel products, including hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, and exposed coated products. The company also processed slit coils and precision blanks. It served markets in North America, South America and Central America in automotive, agricultural, home products, appliances, tubular products, rack and shelving, defense, construction, furniture, and seating industries. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Novi, Michigan.
- (2) Braner Slitting Lines - 60,000# x 72" x .250" (to 2010)
- Automated Banding Line (2013)
- Coil Upender & Turnstile
- (2) Zenar 35 Ton Overhead Bridge Cranes (2013)
- Coil Grab Attachments (2013)
- Trackmobile Hercules Railcar Mover (2014)
- Metallurgical Lab
- CNC Vertical Machining Center
- (2) Yale 12,000 Lb Forklifts (2012)
- (3) Ford Trucks & SUV (2012)
- Facilities Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-Qualified Riggers: