Sale Cancelled - Sold in Its Entirety as an Ongoing Business
26 June 2017
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
This auction has been cancelled due to the sale of the company in its entirety to a single buyer.
Scotia Atlantic Biomass was the largest producer of wood pellets in Eastern Canada, producing 110,000-tons of wood pellets annually. The company was founded in 2012 and is located in Upper Musquodoboit, Nova Scotia, Canada (approximately 45 minutes from the Halifax International Airport).
The machinery and equipment features (5) Andritz Sprout wood pellet mills - as new as 2009, (2) Andritz 600-HP hammer mills - new 2010, a Jeffrey 500-HP hammer hog, (2) Oliver destoners - as new as 2015, a rotary dryer system, a live-floor biomass furnace, a 2013 Sennebogen log loader, a 2009 CBI Magnum Force 6400 wood chipper, and an 80-ton truck dumper.
There are also chip bins, 1000's of feet of auger, screw, and roller conveyors, support equipment, electrical copper wiring & cable, transformers, and much more.
The assets will be auctioned off on a piecemeal basis, however, if you are interested in buying the facility as a turnkey operation to include the land, buildings, and equipment please contact Bruce Lyle at (905) 669-8893; email@example.com.
• (2) Andritz Sprout 26LM2, 400-HP (2009)
• (3) Andritz Sprout 26WNV, 400-HP (1997)
Hammer Mills/Hammer Hog
• (2) Andritz 4360 Hammermill, 600-HP (2010)
• Jeffrey WB66 Hammer Hog, 500-HP
• Sennebogen 821M Green Line Material Handler (2013)
• CBI Magnum Force 6400, CAT 1050-HP Engine (2009)
• (2) Oliver Manufacturing 1205 (to 2015)
• MEC 13’ x 60’ Triple Pass Rotary Dryer
• GTS 65,000,000-BTU Live Floor
• Law-Marot MilPro Counter Flow Cooler (2010), 100-HP
• Law-Marot Dust Collection Cyclone (2010), 100-HP
Material Handling, Storage & Transfer
• B.I.D. Canada 80-Ton Truck Dumper
• Mettler Toledo 60’ Truck Scale
• Bottom Dump Chip & Bark Load-Out Hoppers
• 300-Ton Pellet Storage System
• 1000’s of Feet of Roller Belt, Screw, and Auger Type Conveyors
• (2) 20’ x 40’ Walking Floor Infeed Systems
Buildings & Electrical
• Building Electrical Systems & Components Throughout Facility
• Removal Deadline: Minor Items - 4 July 2017; Major Items - 15 August 2017
• Standard Removal Terms apply
• Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
• MACHINERY MOVERS: Exclusive rigging will apply for this sale. Please visit www.infinityassets.com after June 15 for full details.