15 October 2015 beginning at 9:00 AM PT
13 & 14 October 2015
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT
or by appointment
The closure of this state-of-the-art nutraceutical processing plant offers companies in the nutraceutical, contract pharma, contract food manufacturing, bulk powder processing, pet food, ingredients, frangrances, flavors, dyes/pigments, chemical processing, and contract farming industries the opportunity to purchase pharmaceutical grade equipment.
NUTRILITE™ is the world's leading brand of vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements. Their standards of quality in manufacturing and natural farming practices are the basis of the company's culture. The level of expertise throughout the manufacturing process is reflected in the state of their well-cared-for equipment. Harvesting of plants occurs when they are at their nutritional peak. Specialized equipment is used to dehydrate, mill, and extract nutrients from the plants. Each batch of concentrate powder is tested to ensure it is of proper potency and contaminant-free. Computer-controlled scales are used to measure the exact weight and amount of each concentrate powder. Selected vitamins and minerals are blended with the various powders into a uniform mixture.
Fluid Bed Dryers
- Glatt GPCG 300 Spray Type (2-Available)
- Aeromatic T7 & T8
- Wyssmont Turbo-Dryer N-25-28 Tray Dryer
- Vencon-Varsossa Clima Technique Tray Dryer
- Littleford VT-4200-D (4Z) 4200-Liter, Full Vacuum
- Littleford FKM-3000-D 3000-Liter
- Littleford FKM-600-D 600-Liter
Thin Film Evaporators
- API Basco 22155, Complete System
- Luwa L600/4500/10 (60), Complete System
Bulk Powder Handling
- Material Transfer & Storage Sanitary Material Master Bulk Bag Unloader
- Schenck MODHC-IV-2A Mechatron AccuRate Volumetric Feeder
- Schenck MODMC-IG-2A Gravimetric Feeder
- (5) Vac-U-Max Pneumatic Transfer Systems
- (14) Reimelt Hoppers - up to 200-Cu.Ft.
- Sweco Screeners - up to 60" (8-Available)
Tanks (Stainless Steel)
- (4) 5000-Gallon
- 2200-Gallon, w/Agitator
- (2) 2000-Gallon Jacketed, w/Agitator
- 1000-Gallon, w/Agitator
- (2) 500-Gallon Jacketed, w/Agitator
- 300-Gallon, w/Agitator
- 225-Gallon, w/Agitator
- 30-Gallon Jacketed Kettle
- Baumeister U33
- Heyl & Patterson / Renneburg, 12" Diameter
Plant & Production Support
- Reliable Thermal Technologies RTT-4 Thermal Oxidizer
- Falco 300 Catalytic Oxidizer
- Sellers SY-200-S Steam Boiler
- (3) Sellers Feed Water Deaerator Tank & Pump Systems
- Ingersoll-Rand 200-HP Air Compressors w/Dryers
- Trash Compactors
- High-Speed Roll Up Doors
Crops (for Product Manufacturing)
- Pomegranates and Alfalfa
- Palm Trees, Aloe Plants, and More
- Removal deadline: 20 November 2015
- Removal is by appointment only. Contact Jeff Goddard at +1 206-300-1899 to make arrangements.
- No removal until payment is received in full.
- No payment taken on site.Only the following pre-qualified riggers will be allowed to perform services. Please contact one of them to make removal arrangements.
Pre Qualified Riggers:
MJC Construction Services, Inc.
081 Shasta St. Suite 2
Pomona, Ca 91767
M&M Milling Plant Services
33 Globe Ave.
Texarkana, AR 71854
Contact: Jared Gibson
Office: (870) 772-3906
Mobile: (903) 293-6686
Advanced Riggers & Millwrights LLC
4698 Brookhollow Circle
Riverside, CA 92509
Contact: Frankie Cherry