24 - 30 November 2016
30 November 2016 3:30 pm AEST
To ensure the safe and successful removal of assets from this site, Hilco will be utilising a preferred contractor model for this sale.
Hilco Industrial have preselected Machinery Relocations Australia (MRA) for the removal of these assets on behalf and at the cost to the Buyers. MRA has been selected based on their ability to undertake the work specified in an efficient, safe and cost effective manner.
It will be the buyer’s responsibility to engage a suitable transport company to collect the assets when available.
Buyers will be notified by MRA and/or Hilco Industrial when their assets are available or likely to be available for collection and we expect the assets to be collected within 5 working days of notification of availability.
Once the asset has been paid in full, the transaction between Hilco Industrial and the Buyer is deemed complete. There will be no recourse with Hilco Industrial beyond this time.
The Buyer on payment of the invoice will be deemed to have engaged MRA to accept and load their asset/s. Therefore we encourage the Buyer to participate in all stages of the project including inspection, loading of the asset and discussions with the contractor about their specific requirements. We also recommend the buyer review insurances over their purchased asset/s.
Persons under the age of 15 years of age will not be permitted on site unless accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
Scope of Works
- Mobilise equipment to site
- Provide Project management
- Supply JSA and registers prior to works commencing
- Mechanical disconnection and marking of all disconnection points
- Label all parts removed on a plan
- Electrically disconnect all components and make safe
- Supply electrical certificate of safety
- Fill out separate electrical disconnection sheets and supply to Denso
- Strip out machinery and lay on floor
- Ground all bolts flush with concrete floor
- Provide temporary barricade around area
- Remove ducting to highest point above machine line