- Past Sales
Closing 8 December
08 December 2015 7:00 am CET
Anil Mittal - email@example.com
Ericsson Global Services India Pvt Ltd
7th Floor, Bagmane World Technology Center
Opp. Total Mall, Marathahalli
KR Puram Ring Road
Mahadevapura, Bangalore, India
Franky Ho -
Ericsson (China) Communications Co. Ltd.: Site 4 Beijing
5 Lize East Street
Chaoyang, Beijing, China
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Local Time
by Appointment Only
Current generation RF conformance test systems equipment and universal test and measurement equipment from R&S, Anritsu and Agilent are available from Ericsson Modem’s leading research and design lab in Bangalore, India and Beijing, China. The availability of the current generation equipment, as late as 2014 with software and license updates, is made available as Ericsson realigns its global leading communication and wireless business.
The latest model, fully operational test equipment remains in the labs and may be inspected under power. The equipment is designed for RF communications and may be used for further design of LTE, LTE-A, 5G, and other associated radio network research and design.
‘For using the installed Options, Manufacturer’s Support and renewing of time limited license keys may be necessary.’
- Anite 6103E GSM / GPRS Digital Radio
- Agilent MSO6054A Oscilloscope
- Tektronix DPO4104 Oscilloscope
- Agilent DSA-X91604A Oscilloscope
- CTS T-40/25 Oven
- Rhode & Schwarz SMU200A Signal Generator
- Rhode & Schwarz RSC Attenuator
- (2) Rhode & Schwarz CMW 500 Testers
- (10) Rhode & Schwarz CMU 200 Testers
- Anritsu MT8820A 30MHz-2.7GHz Analyzer
- Rohde & Schwarz FSQ 20Hz - 8GHz Analyzer
- Anritsu MD8470A Tester
- Tektronix MSO4104 1GHz, 5GSa/s Oscilloscope
- Agilent 16903A Analyzer
- (2) Anritsu MT8820A 30MHz-2.7GHz Analyzers
- Agilent 8719ES 50MHZ-13.5GHz Analyzer
- HP 8719D 50MHz to 13.5GHz Analyzer
- Anritsu MT8815B 30MHz to 2.7GHz Analyzer
- & More, all to be listed in complete catalog with photos
Important NOTICE to Buyers
Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of €500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse
- Removal Deadline: 18 December 2015
- Removal Dates and Times: By Prior Appointment Only
- Invoices must be paid in full before buyers may remove any items
A 16% Buyer Premium will be charged on all sales.
All sales in India will be charged with applicable local and national sales taxes and premiums.
All sales in China will be charged with a 17% sales tax when applicable.
All sales in Sweden will be charged with a 25% sales tax for all Swedish and private buyers.
- All removal is at buyer's risk and expense. Hilco does not provide removal services, nor sponsor or guarantee any particular rigger or service provider
- Shipping and Packing Information: Mr. Ho Ka-cheung, FHoKafirstname.lastname@example.org - China,
Mr. Anil Mittal email@example.com - India