Now through 10 December 2014
10 December 2014 12:00 pm MT
8 - 9 December 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT
or sooner by appointment.
Hoku Materials plant was designed as a direct chlorination plant using bell jar type chemical vapor deposition (CVD) for the production of solar grade polysilicon (99.999999999%). The facility is currently approximately 70% complete and consists of the following major processes.
- TCS Production / HCI Production
- TCS Purification & Storage
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Vent Gas Recovery
- Chlorosilane Recovery
- Product Receiving, Storage, and Shipping
- Vent Scrubbing
This online auction includes the non-core facility assets at the location. These include:
- Electrical Equipment (PDC Buildings & Motor Control Centers, etc.)
- Industrial Supply (Critical Environment Pumps and Valves, etc.)
- Production (Machining Center, etc.)
- Significant Quantity of Power Cable
- Large Quantity of Allen Bradley, Eaton and Cutler Hammer Switchgear, Junction Boxes, Transformers and Circuit Breakers, unused Terra Universal Modular Cleanroom, unused- in crates
- 10+ Pallets of Light Fixtures, unused in box
- Haws Eyewash Booth
- 10+ Haws Eyewash Station, unused in box
- 16’ Washington Crane w/5 Ton Hoist
- Cooper Crouse Hinds EPC Series Circuit Breaker, unused in box
- 40+ Teikoku Canned Motor Pump, unused in box
- 20+ Dresser Consolidated 1905 Safety Relief Valve
- 40+ Jamesbury Wafer-Sphere Valve, various sizes, unused
- 31+ Masoneilan Control Value, various sizes, unused
- Nikisso Non Seal Pumps, unused
- (6) PVA TePla SR-110 Slim Rod Pullers, unused-in crates
- Haas EC300 Horizontal Machining Center
- Digital Analysis DI Water Reverse Osmosis System, unused
- Facility Fixtures
- Material Handling
- Industrial Cabinets
- Hand Tools
- Plumbing Supplies
- Electrical Supplies
Please take an interactive tour of the facility by clicking on the image below. Please note that the interactive map file will first ask you to save the file and then run it from the saved location.
- Buyers are responsible for removal. Hilco does not provide shipping.
- Removal Deadline: January 16, 2014
- Removal Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Removal is By Appointment Only.
- Site will be closed 22 December 2014 - 2 January 2015. Removal will begin again on 5 January 2015.
- Buyers showing up without an appointment will be turned away.
- No removal until payment is received in full.
- Payment will NOT be accepted on site.
Anyone wishing to perform rigging/machinery dismantle and removal must provide insurance certificates evidencing the following and listing as Additionally Insured:
$1 Million General Liability w/ $2 Million General Aggregate
$1 Million Workman's Compensation (or less with the statutory limits box checked)
Certificate Holder and Additional Insured include:
Hilco Industrial, LLC
50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
25 Hainesport - Mt. Laurel Rd
Hainesport, NJ 08036-2711
821 Third Avenue
Longview, WA 98632
Orion Mechanical, Inc.
WM Servies Crane and Rigging
Contact: Kory Morrison