18 - 19 September 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012 & Monday, September 17, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET Each Day
Note: Prior to entering plant, participants must register for auction and watch Magna Safety Video. To enter the plant floor and inspect machinery, participants must wear non-skid shoes with leather uppers, safety glasses and hearing protection. No shorts or open-toe shoes permitted. People younger than 18 years of age will not be permitted to enter the plant.
- Spline Rollers
- CNC Gear Hobbing Machines
- CNC Gear Shaper
- CNC Gear Pointers
- CNC Cutter Grinders
- Knuckle Joint Press w/Robotic Loader
- CNC Turning Centers
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- CNC Robots
- Fabricating Equipment
- Tool Room Equipment
- Shot Blast Equipment
- Heat Treat
- Broaching Machines
- Rolling Stock
- Chip Processing Systems
- Over $10,000,000 Stores Inventory – many new replacement parts
- Electronics Lab, Large Assortment Servo Components, Bearings
|Day 1 - Items to be sold||Day 2 - Items to be sold|
|Gear Equipment – Hobbers/Cutters/Shavers, |
Gear Analyzers, Spline Rollers, CNC Turning Centers,
CNC Horizontal Machining Centers, CNC Robots,
Knuckle Joint Press, CNC Grinders, Broaches, Washers,
40 & 50 Taper Toolholders/Cutters; Replacement Parts,
Electronics Components, Bearings, Plant Support
|CNC Tool & Cutter Grinders, Gear Shaver Cutters, |
Inspection, Laboratory Equipment, Tool Room,
Fabricating Equipment, Heat Treat, Welders, Tool Coating, Shot Blast & Finishing, Rolling Stock, Plant Support
Please note the following has been REMOVED from the sale -
1 - M&M Gleason Model 3515 Precision Gear Analyzer, S/N 5965 (1997)
1 - Arter Model A3-16 Rotary Surface Grinder, S/N BP2153
1 - Parker Majestic Model 2C ID/OD Grinder, S/N 60105-2C-96
Please note the following has been ADDED to the sale -
5 - Famar Model Ergo 400 2-Axis CNC Vertical Spindle Lathes, S/N N/A (2003)
1 - Anderson Cook Model 3251 48” Spline Roller, S/N 3921
1 - MagnaFlux Model MD-1060 Inspection Unit
- Removal deadline for small Hand Carry/Palletized/Single Pack items is October 5, 2012. Final removal deadline for All Equipment is November 16, 2012.
- Removal hours are Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET. Saturday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM ET.
- Buyer may use the machinery mover of their choosing provided that the machinery mover has provided Hilco with certificates of insurance confirming coverage in compliance with the required limits, submitted acceptable contractor pre-qualification paperwork and participated in Magna Contractor Safety Orientation.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.