07 March 2017 10:00 AM ET
06 March 2017
8:00 am - 3:00 pm ET
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, a division of Johnson Controls, is the world's leading supplier of instrument panels, cockpit systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles for the automotive industry.
The company produced door panels and floor consoles for GM's Impala at the Whitby, Ontario plant. The closure of this facility presents an opportunity for manufacturers of plastic injected molded parts to purchase injection molding machines from 70- to 1,000-ton capacities, most of which are equipped with pick-and-place robots. In addition, there are several vacuum forming systems, hydraulic 4-post presses and production and plant support equipment.
Injection Molding Machines
- Van Dorn 1000-Ton
- (2) Mitsubishi 500MSJ-60 w/ Robot, 500-Ton (2003)
- (2) Mitsubishi 270MSJ-17, 270-Ton w/ Robot
- Mitsubishi 180MSJ, 180-Ton, w/ Robot
Injection Molding Support Equipment
- (2) Berg Chillers
- Nucon/Wittmann / Thoreson-McCosh Resin Delivery System
- Conair W200 Dryer w/ Hopper
- Thoreson-McCosh TD-240 Dryer
- Nucon/Wittmann Vacuum Loaders
- Yushin Pick-and-Place Robots
- (2) Konal 75-Ton 4-Post (2005)
- Bruno 75-Ton 4-Post
Vacuum Forming Lines
- Frimo Vacuum Wrap Line (2000)
- Kiefel KS96/200ST Vacuum Forming Line (2004)
- Kraus Maffei-Frimo Foam-in-Place System w / Vacuum Former
- KMT Robotic Trim Cell, w/ Fanuc M-16iB Robot (2008)
- ABB IRB 2400 Robots
- (2) Ingersoll-Rand SSR-EP150 150-HP Air Compressors
- Gardner Denver Integra Air Compressor
- (2) Ingersoll-Rand TS700 Air Dryers
- Forklift Battery Charge & Change System
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 24 March 2017 4:00 PM
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.
BMG Project Consultants Inc.
Redmond & Associates
(905) 671-8800 - Office
(416) 717-6340 - Cell