- Past Sales
5 October 2017 10:00 am ET
Since 1993, Pro-Weld, Inc. has been a leading supplier of fabricated products to the automotive, industrial, aerospace and defense industries.The company provided diverse manufacturing processes including: precision CNC laser & plasma cutting, robotic welding, powder coat painting, surface blast treatment, CNC machining, and in-process inspection capabilities.
The closure of this 150,000-square foot facility is an excellent opportunity to buy quality used equipment at auction prices.
- HankWang/Hyundai Kia HKS-3015 (2006)
- Mitsubishi AL2512-XP
- Euromac ZX Index 1250 (2011)
Robotic Welding Cells
- (6) OTC Daihen & Panasonic Single & Dual CNC Robot Cells with Servo Weld Positioners & Trunnion Fixtures
CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Haas VF-4B 3-Axis (2005)
- Accurpress 250-Ton x 14'
- Accurpress 175-Ton x 12'
- Accurpress 60-Ton x 6'
Horizontal Band Saws (Automatic)
- (3) Hyd-Mech M-20A (to 2010)
- (1) Hyd-Mech 23A
(75) Welders (to 2014)
- Miller - Invision 450MPA; Syncrowave 350LX; Millermatic 250 & 251
- Lincoln - 350; CV-400; CV-300, with Wire Feeds & Boom Arms
- Hypertherm & ESAB Plasma Cutters
- 150 & 100-Ton OBI Presses
- Krras 10’ x ¼ Shear Squaring Shear
- Scotchman & Metal Muncher Ironworkers
- Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak Stake Bed Truck
- Ford F-450 Crew Cab Dually Pickup Truck
- (2) Gooseneck Trailers
Plant & Production Support
- Faro Edge Portable CMM (2014)
- Inspection Equipment
- (9) Forklifts to 10,000-Lbs
- Platform Lifts; Floor Scrubber
- Crane Systems, Bridge Cranes & Jib Cranes
- Complete Powder Coat Paint Line
- Complete Tool Room
- Air Compressors & Dryers
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal dates: 6 - 27 October 2017
- Removal times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers:
Affordable Rigging, Transportation and Consulting
Contact: Jim Raths