By Appointment Only
PILSEN STEEL (Formerly the SKODA WORKS) was one of the largest European Industrial Companies, founded in 1859 and in 2020 taken over by Max Aicher.
Pilsen Steel is a fully integrated producer of Steel- Forgings and Castings for large Shafts, in particular, Crankshafts for larger Marine Diesel Engines and Windturbine Shafts.
MACHINE SHOPS (Closing Date: 28th October 2021)
•(4) CNC + (1) CONVENTIONAL HORIZ. BORING & MILLS “SKODA”;
Models W225NC, WF 160NC, W180NC, W 200HA and WD 200G, X= 3 to 6 Meter; Y= 1.000 to 3.000 mm.
•(5) CNC + 1 CONVENTIONAL HEAVY-DUTY LATHES “SKODA”
Models SIU 400, S 220 NC, SIU 250, S2500, SUT 200, SUT 160, Swing from 1.250 to 3.000 mm x 5.000 to 16.000 mm
•(3) DEEP HOLE DRILLING MACHINES “SKODA”
Models HVG 2500; DGM 1200; VHR 1600, Length 13 to 15 Meter; Swing 2.000 mm; Boring from 350 to 405 mm; in full material 110 to 250 mm
CRANKSHAFT MACHINING ( (Closing Date: 28th October 2021)
•CNC CRANKSHAFT OIL CHANNEL DRILLING MACHINE “SKODA” MCK 200-(1997)
Max workpiece diam. 2000 x length 13.500 mm; max. drilling diam. 160 mm; max. drilling diam. in full material 50 mm; SIEMENS 840C
•(3) CNC CRANKSHAFT HORIZ. BORERS "SKODA" Models PC4, PC5 and PC6 (1998/1999)
with (2) Rotating Devices for each machine, to rotate Crankshafts, diam. 1.600 mm; Controls SIEMENS 840 C and 840D (2 machines)
•(1) CNC CRANKSHAFT MILLING MACHINE “GFM” Model FKW 240NC
Max workpiece diam. 1.370 mm; max length 10.000mm; FKW 240NC
•CNC + (2) CONVENTIONAL CRANKSHAFT GRINDERS “WALDRICH” and “SKODA”
Models WST 1800, BK 140 NC and BKD 130, diameter from 1.300 to 2.500 mm x 6.000 to 12.500 mm; max radius stroke 190 to 220 mm.
•(4) CONVENTIONAL + (1) CNC CRANKSHAFT TURNING DEVICES “SKODA” and “SCHIESS FRORIEP”
Models KZA 180 and KZA 150, workpiece diameter from 1500 to 1.800 mm.
•3-D (CRANK) SHAFT MEASURING MACHINE "POLI"; Model: GLOBO DIAMOND; Year: 2000
max. workpiece measuring diam. 2.000 mm;max. workpiece length 15.000 mm; max workpiece weight: 60 Ton.
Online Auction - 09 November 2021; 10:00 CET
For Auction Information, visit www.netbid.com & to see Steel-Making and Forging Plant,
- ?Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.