Register for Online Auction with more then 1000+ Lots (22-24 June 2021)
3D Virtual Tour for Each Lot Available
Auction Dates: 22 & 24 June 2021
22 June 2021 7:00 am ET
By Appointment only or LIVE Video Inspection with Project Manager on Site.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL LOT CATALOG - 1000 LOTS
Legacy Pharmaceutical was a Swiss contract manufacturer of sterile/aseptic and nonsterile pharmaceutical products in liquid and powder form. Specialists in aseptic contract manufacturing of parenteral products and specialized drugs. Manufacturing Lines focus on the aseptic filling of ampoules and vials as well as terminally sterilized parenteral. Their services were augmented by non-sterile drug forms such as tablets, oral liquids, semi-solid forms (gels, pastes, and creams), including aseptic production of ophthalmic products.
For Sale: 12 Complete Lines (Private Treaty) with ALL SPARE PARTS & Software
- Bosch Ampoules Filling Line (Upgraded 2018/2020) 3D Virtual Tour
- Bosch & Groninger Bottle Filling line 3D Virtual Tour
- Bosch Sterile liquid vial filling Line (Upgraded 2018) 3D Virtual Tour
- Bosch & Frewitt Sterile powder Filling System (YOM: 2006) 3D Virtual Tour
- Arenco & Pester Ointment Filling and Packaging Line (Upgraded 2020) 3D Virtual Tour
- Farmomac & Bosch Oral Liquids Filling and Packaging Line (YOM:2019) 3D Virtual Tour
- Uhlmann Ampoules & Vials Blister Packaging Line (Upgraded 2020) 3D Virtual Tour
- Uhlmann Cartoner packaging Line (Upgraded 2019) 3D Virtual Tour
- Telstar Lyophilization system (YOM: 2004)
- Fryma Koruma Blender and homogenizer System (Upgraded 2019) 3D Virtual Tour
- Uhlmann Solid Dose Blister and packaging Line (Upgraded 2017) 3D Virtual Tour
- Buchi Pilot Scale Reactor System + Centrifuge (YOM: 2017)
Montage Service Klavon Gmbh
Mr. Dirk Klavon
0 (+49) 151/58856175
0 (+49) 2863/7020122
- ??????Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.