Please note, this online auction will feature assets from two different locations - Houston, Texas, and Ames, Iowa.
All Equipment at the Houston location will be sold subject to owner approval. If such sale is approved, notification of such approval and issuance of the related invoice is anticipated to occur within 48 hours of the close of the auction. If seller does not approve of such sale within 48 hours of the close of the auction, any bids for the lot shall be deemed rejected.
Closing 21 November 2019
21 November 2019 12:00 pm CT
Tuesday, 19 November 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm local time or earlier by appointment
Oven & Cooling Tunnels
- Aeroglide FBU24-25-RGX-IDFB Toasting & Puffing Baking Oven (2009)
- Aeroglide C1-36-18-XXC 36"W Cooling Tunnel (2008)
- Buhler 55" x 12'L Stainless Steel Cooling Tunnel
Mixers & Blenders
- Marion BPY3696 60-Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Paddle Mixer
- (2) Marion BPS4272-60 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Paddle Mixer
- Favini FM0R-500 Stainless Steel Horizontal Ribbon Blender (1995)
- Day 45-Cu. Ft. (Approx) Stainless Steel Ribbon Blender
- American Process Systems 12' x 40" Stainless Steel Ribbon Blender
Autoclave & Dryers
- 60"D x 28'L Stainless Steel Autoclave
- Vomm ESE350S Turbulizer Paddle Dryer (2003)
- (3) Chantland 4190 Auger-Type Bag Loader
- IMMAC IPM-12 Flour Sifter
- (4) Ultra Febtech PVT Vertical Sifter (2014)
- Custom Advanced DMS4888WC 48" Vibratory Sifter
- (5) Italo Danioni-Milano 524 40-HP Pin Mill
- (3) Ultra Febtech PVT Ultra Fine Pulverizer (2014)
- (2) Septu Ultra Fine Pulverizer
- (3) Ultra Febtech PVT Double Drum Flaker Roll Crusher
Production Support Equipment
- (2) Maxon 422M Burner Heater
- (2) Maxon 400 48" x 13'L Air Heater (2014)
- (4) 30" x 96" Rotary Fines Sieve
- 78' x 48' Super Structure
- (2) Safeline Power Phase Flow-Through Metal Detector
- Satake Alpha Scan II 31-Channel Color Sorting Machine
- (9) New Prater Industries Rotary Air Lock
Sale in conjunction with:
- Please note, removal will not begin until 2 December 2019.
- Removal dates and times: 2 - 20 December 2019, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100
- Pre-qualified rigger offering services for this sale:
Please note that Pedowitz Machinery Movers is the exclusive rigger for this auction. Rigging fees are noted on each lot and will be payable directly to Pedowitz Machinery Movers prior to removal. Basic machinery removal and loading only, skidding, packaging, and/or crating will be an additional charge.