|Catalog Coming Soon|
Please note, the current lot catalog is a preview of the available equipment. Complete catalog coming soon.
5 December 2019 10:00 am ET
4 December 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment.
Bluewater Thermal Solutions owns a multi-state network of commercial heat treatment and brazing plants. With twelve locations in the United States and Canada, Bluewater provides Thermal Processing (Heat Treating) to over 3,000 customers servicing a multitude of different industries including aerospace, automotive, captive and commercial heat treating.
The equipment listed below is ideal for general heat treat applications, tool and die treatment and with the capability to treat aluminum parts in the aerospace industry.
- (5) 36” x 72” x 36” Gas-Fired Allcase Furnaces, 1800°F, w/ Rear Handlers, Atmosphere Control System
- (4) 36” x 72” x 36” Gas-Fired Tempering Furnaces, 1400
- (1) 36” x 72” x 36” Surface Combustion Uni-Draw Furnace (New 2013), 1400
- (2) 600°F Gas-Fired Aluminum Straight-Through Aging Furnace Systems
- (2) Gas-Fired Batch Temper Furnaces
- (1) Park Thermal 2,000°F High Heat Furnace
Aluminum Heat Treat Systems
- (2) CAN-ENG Gas-Fired Basketless Continuous Systems, Integrated into Lean Manufacturing Cells, c/w Robotics, SCADA System
- (2) Mesh Belt Lines, w/ Quench System
- (2) 36” x 72” Gas-Fired Parts Washers, Spray/Dunk & Spray Only
- (1) Heat Treat Salt Bath System, w/ High Heat Salt Bath, Salt Quench
- SBS Cooler (New 2013)
- (2) 36” x 72” Surface Combustion DEDP Charge Cars (New 2014)
- (1) Surface Combustion Gas-Fired 3600-CFH Endothermic Generator
- Complete Heat Treat Lab
In conjunction with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal days: 6 December 2019 - January 10, 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Please note, due to the holiday season there will be no removal 24 – 25 December, 31 December, 1 January
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.