Opening 4 April 2019
Day 1 Closing 10 April
Day 2 Closing 11 April
10 April 2019 10:00 am CT
April 8, 2019 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
ADC Diecasting, LLC specializes in high-volume die casting, machining and production/assembly operations. ADC product lines include automotive drive train components, automotive electronic heat sinks and housings, parking brake components, and consumer appliance & furrniture components. Over 80% of the die cast components are shipped fully machined and ready for assembly.
Major Die Cast Assets
- (6) Semi-Automated Ex-Cell-O B&T and Buhler Die Cast Machines, 600 to 944-Ton
- (15) Melting & Holding Furnaces, Lindberg MPH, Dynarad, ThermalTek & Thermotronix – to 3000-Lb
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- (2) Brother M140X1 5-Axis/5-Sided (New 2015)
- (1) Brother S500X1 (New 2014)
- (3) Brother TC-S2D, w/ Nikken 4th Axis Indexers (New 2011)
- (18) Brother TC-32A, TC-S2A, and TC-324N, Most w/ Nikken 4th Axis Indexers (New to 2003)
- (3) Mori Seiki SV-500 & MV-400
CNC Turning Centers
- Takisawa TT-2600G Twin-Spindle (New 2016)
- (4) Takisawa TCN-2000 4-Axis (New 2015)
- (2) Mori Seiki Dura-Turn 2050 (New 2013)
- (3) Mori Seiki CL-200B/500
- (2) Mori Seiki SL-200/500
- (2) Mori Seiki ZL-250/60 4-Axis
- (2) Mori Seiki ZL-25B 4-Axis
CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- (4) Mori Seiki SH-400 & SH-40
- 200+ Lot of Tool Holders & Perishable Tooling
- Quality Assurance, Test & Measurement
- Material Handling
- Air Handling
- Complete Machine / Die Maintenance Shop
- Large Quantity of Spare Parts – Machine, Hydraulic, Electrical, Motors, Etc.
2-Day Auction will feature:
- Day 1 Closing (4/10): Die Cast Equipment, CNC Machine Tools, Robots, Finishing/Assembly, Material Handling, Plant & Production Support Equipment
- Day 2 Closing (4/11): Tooling, Test & Measurement, Spare Parts, Support Equipment
In partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 3 May 2019
- Removal dates and times: 12 April - 3 May 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.