By appointment only
BJ was a leading provider of hydraulic fracturing and cementing services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American oil and natural gas resources. Based in Tomball, Texas, the Company operated in every major basin throughout U.S. and Canada. The book value of the inventory is $53.6mm. The inventory is at (10) locations in the U.S and (3) locations in Canada, with a majority located at (4) U.S. and (1) Canadian locations. The inventory consists of Fleet Service Parts including Spare Parts, Instruments, Fluid Ends, Pumps, and Iron, as well as Fracking Materials including Chemicals, Cement, and Sand and Capital Spares including Rebuilt Engines, Engines, and Transmissions Spare Parts including a wide variety of consumable spares for trucks and operating equipment, including maintenance and repair parts (e.g., belts, hose, bearings, gears, electrical parts, seals, bulbs, fuses, valves, paints, and lubricants).
- Instruments consisting of electronic and electro-mechanical instruments for measurement of pressure and flow
- Fluid Ends including large manifold-like devices that can have three, four, or five (tri, quad, quint) passages for fracking material to pass through as it is transmitted downhole
- Pumps comprising a variety of large pumps for fluid and sand
- Iron including a variety of steel items, such as pipe, tube, and structural
- Fracking chemicals include, but not be limited to: dyes, hydrochloric acid, biocides, friction reducers, IntegraSeal, IntegraCem, dispersants, foam preventers, stabilizers, accelerators and reducers, resins, potassium chloride, bentonite, mineral oil and soda ash.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.