Lot catalog coming soon.
Accraline, Inc., located in Bremen, IN, is a family-owned manufacturer of large capacity machined parts. Located in the heart of the rust belt, the business complex comprises 50,000 square feet in three separate buildings where the company produces tools, fixtures and components for several hundred customers across numerous industries including power generation, tool & die shops, machine shops, heavy equipment & machine manufacturers and more. Some of the company’s one-of-a-kind, custom-built parts include the tools and fixtures for handling gas power-generated turbines that are larger than locomotive trains. Simple parts can take five minutes to build; complex parts can take five months.
While most machine shops have limited large machining capabilities, Accraline operates more than twenty such machines. This redundancy provides their customers with the assurance that Accraline will get the job done in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for a company looking to expand their production capabilities to immediately purchase a well-established, fully-operational, and strategically located machining operation.
CNC Bridge Mills
- Mitsubishi MVR-40 (New 2014)
- Toshiba Shibaura MPD-3000-3040
- (2) SNK RB2
- SNK V70 & V50
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Mitsubishi V-40A
- Takumi-Seiki VNA
CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- Okamoto HMC-3000
CNC Turning Centers
- SMTCL HTC 125290a 36" x 120"
- Doosan S-670L 26" x 72"
- Poreba TRP-93N 24" x 120"
Lathes (Large Capacity)
- Echea 72" x 275"
Vertical Turning Lathes & Boring Mills
- Ex-Cell-O 36" x 24" CNC VTL
- Schiess 90" x 48" CNC VBM
- Berthiez 134" x 60" VTL
- Webster & Bennett 60" x 48" VTL
- Building #1: 2.24 Acres, Mfg. Bldg. 16,900 SF
- Building #2: 3.02 Acres, 27,636 Sq. Ft., Office space 2,196 Sq. Ft.
- Building #3: 1.12 Acres, Mfg. Bldg. 7,200 Sq. Ft.
Undeveloped Usable Land:
- 1.12 Acres of land (East part)
- 1.4 Acres of land (West Part)
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.