17 April 2018, 12:00 noon BST
Strictly by Prior Appointment Only
This is a PPE site. Suitable PPE (Hard Hat, Hi-Vis and Steel Toe Safety Shoes) must be worn at all times
- Krones 50,000 bph New Glass Cider Bottle Packing Line. Installed 2008/09 with 568ml Change Parts Fitted and 440ml; & 750ml
Change Parts available. This Line Ceased Production in March 2016 and has been
Purged of all Process Chemicals & Oils and Preserved for sale. Complete Operators, Spare Parts, Electrical Documentation and Plc Backup available.
- SBR / Cobert / Krones 9,000 - 12,000 bph new Wine / Sherry Glass Bottle Filling & Packing Line. Installed in 2009/10 and Fitted with 70/75 cl Change Parts. 1 Litre and 1.5 Litre Change Parts also available. This Line Ceased Production in 2014. Complete Operators, Spare Parts, Electrical Documentation and Plc Backup available.
Subject to availability
- Removal Deadline: TBC April 2018, 4:00pm BST, Without Exception
- Removal Hours: Thursday 12 - Friday 20 April 2018 09:00am - 4:00pm BST, Once a paid in full invoice has been received
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment
- Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Heineken UK Ltd Health & Safety policies
- Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance.
- Removal Companies:
KGD Industrial Services
Tel: 01432 374 374
Please note that Hilco's listed service providers do NOT work for Hilco. They are independent contractors. The providers are listed as a customer service only. Any instruction given is at your own risk and expense. Hilco is not in any way liable for any acts or omissions of the providers.