By appointment only
Featured Items to be added soon.
The Company’s primary machinery and equipment assets consist of plastic injection molding machines and other plastics-manufacturing equipment; motor assembly lines; and filter manufacturing equipment.
Injection Molding Machines - Shop-Vac has (60) plastic injection molding machines, which are used to produce the vacuum cleaner bodies. The machines range in tonnage from 60 to 3,000-ton. The machines, which are as new as 2006, were manufactured by Milacron, Cincinnati, Cincinnati-Milacron, and Ferromatik-Milacron.
In addition to the injection molders, the Company operates blow molders, thermoforming lines, and extruders.
Stainless Steel Drum Forming Lines - Arranged to produce 4 to 8-gallon x 11.25" diameter x 28 to 24-gauge drums. Machines include welders, drum curling & flanging machines, drum expanders, drum seamers & conveyance
Motor Assembly Lines - Shop-Vac has two motor assembly lines, both of which produce forced air motors.
Filter Production Lines – These lines consist of pleaters, wire-mesh machines, welders, sealers, ovens, and related finishing equipment. While select components of this line have been customized to produce Shop-Vac products, they can be modified to produce other filters.
Fan Housing & Assembly Cell – Components include welders, curling & bending machines, punches, balancers, test equipment & conveyance
Plastic Hose Extrusion Lines – Components include extruders, corrugators, cooling troughs, pullers, vacuum loaders, temperature controllers and vacuum pumps.
Other Major Production Equipment
- CNC Turret Punches & Press Brakes
- Quality Assurance / Test & Measurement
- Cranes, Forklifts, Bulk Containers & Other Material Handling Equipment
- General Plant & Production Support Equipment
Injection Molding Machines
- 85-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Vista VT85-7
- 110-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Vista 110-7
- 150-Ton Milacron Fanuc Roboshot S-2000i150A
- 220-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Vista 220-17
- 310-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Maxima 310MM-26
- 310-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Maxima MM310-54 (8-Available)
- 330-Ton Milacron Fanuc Roboshot S-2000i330A
- 500-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron VH500-76
- 580-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Maxima MM580-40 (2-Available)
- 580-Ton Ferromatik-Milacron Maxima MM580-40 (10-Available)
- 700-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron H700-165 (4-Available)
- 725-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Vista VH725-232 (4-Available)
- 850-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Magna MH850-288 (2-Available)
- 1300-Ton Ferromatik-Milacron Maxima MM1300-362 (3-Available)
- 2000-Ton Ferromatik-Milacron Maxima MG2000
- 2500-Ton Ferromatik-Milacron Maxima ML2500-769
- 3000-Ton Cincinnati-Milacron Maxima ML3000-362 (2-Available)
- Milacron SPAK 75
- Milacron SPAK 100 (2-Available)
- Milacron SPAK 125 (2-Available) – New to 2014
- Milacron SPAK 175 (3-Available) – New to 2015
- Cincinnati-Milacron PAK 350 (New 2011)
- Cincinnati-Milacron PAK 450
Plastic Blow Molding Machines
- 90-Ton Cincinnati E90-S (2-Available)
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.