19 October 2016 10:00 am ET
18 October 2016
9:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET
or earlier by appointment
Hilco will host a live auction of Omega Lift's manufacturing assets, WIP, parts & finished lift trucks.
Omega Lift All Terrain Forklifts are developed with leading-edge technology and sophisticated hydraulics and electrical systems. Omega Lift manufactured 4-directional, all-wheel drive, all-wheel steer, and all-wheel brake trucks along with a 4-directional reach truck and a sideloader.
- Complete Steel Fabrication Manufacturing Facility
- Machine Shop & Repair Maintenance
- (15+) Omega/Manitou/Loadlifter/Tovel/Lift King Rough Terrain 4X4 & 2X4 Forklifts
- (2) Canadian Crane 7 & 5 Ton Overhead Cranes
- 16’ X 32’ Back Draft Paint Booth
- WIP/Finished Goods Inventory (Cost over $850K)
- Spare Parts & Service Inventory (Cost over $500K)
- Qty. of Unfinished/ WIP Omega Lift Trucks
- Contents of Executive Office Area
- Plus Much More
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 27 October 2016 - No exceptions
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers for this auction include:
DMC Rigging & Mechanical