The following information is for general reference only. Removal terms may vary from sale to sale. Bidders should always review the sale details for specific information.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- At most auctions, there will be NO removal allowed the day of the sale.
- Goods will not be released until payment has been received in full. Wire transfers must clear and checks must be guaranteed by the bank in order for payment to be considered received in full.
- For most sales, Hilco will provide a list of riggers who have offered services for that sale. That information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Hilco is not affiliated with and does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
- Standard removal hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local facility time, but may vary.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- All potential riggers or anyone operating machinery (fork lifts, etc.) must provide Hilco Industrial, LLC with an insurance certificate meeting Rigger Insurance Requirements for each auction. Certificates can be faxed to +1 847.521.7844. You may contact the Grand Rapids office at +1 616.732.1800 with any questions.
- A list of riggers and shipping companies offering their services will be provided on the Removal link for each sale. Riggers & Shipping Companies who generally offer services for most sales are listed here.
Riggers: Please see the Rigger Information page for details about the responsibilities of riggers on Hilco auction sites and instructions on how to offer services at a sale.