for further information on sale location and featured items.
21 August 2014 beginning at 10:00 AM ET
19 - 20 August 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Seco Tools has an established reputation as a leading manufacturer and supplier of carbide cutting tools and associated equipment. Their product lines include:
- Advanced Cutting Materials
- Tooling Systems
- Composite Machining
This successful international corporation provides more than just tooling; they are known for assisting customers in optimizing their tool usage, increasing productivity and reducing costs. Seco provides powerful machining solutions to leading companies around the world in many industries, including:
- Wind Power
- Oil & Gas
The closure of this facility in Lenoir City, TN will bring to the marketplace a range of high quality machinery that can be used in many applications.
- Mori Seiki NLX 2500 SY (2011) - only 187 Cutting Hours
- NEW - Never Used - TechNiDrill Twin Spindle Model GD-0.75-6-1A Gun Drill (2012)
- Mori Seiki SH630 Horizontal Machining Center (1997)
- (2) Mori Seiki SH50 Horizontal Machining Centers (1997 & 1998)
- Mori Seiki SV500 Vertical Machining Center (1998) - w/ Tsudakoma Rotary Table
- Mori Seiki SV50 Vertical Machining Center (1997) - w/ Tsudakoma Rotary Table
- (2) Mori Seiki SV500 Vertical Machining Center (1999 & 1998)
- Mori Seiki SV50B Vertical Machining Center (1997)
- (3) Mori Seiki SV50 Vertical Machining Centers (1996 & 1997)
- Mori Seiki DL-150 Twin Spindle Turning Center (1997)
- Mori Seiki DL-250 Turning Center (1997)
- (3) Mori Seiki ZL-25 Turning Centers (1996)
- Annealing Ovens
- Inspection Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide or endorse rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 4 September 2014
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- No Removal the day of the sale
- Payment will be received on site until 12:00 noon on 8/22/14
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale:
Contact: Richard Albrecht