(12) never used, never installed 2011 Wind to Energy GmbH (W2E) model W93 variable-pitch, variable-speed wind turbines are immediately available for sale. Each turbine has a rated power capacity of 2.05-MW, for a combined rated capacity of 24.6-MW, and design type class IEC 6100-1, Class 2A. The W2E team was formerly a part of Nordex - a large wind turbine technology provider and manufacturer. Assembly of the turbines was verified and certified by Bureau Veritas. Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. 52,000 employees, 940 offices and 340 laboratories in 140 countries, 400,000 clients, 8 global businesses with leadership positions, 2011 revenue: €3.4 billion. Bureau Veritas is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Compartment A, code ISIN FR 0006174348, stock symbol: BVI).
W2E is an established wind turbine design house and technology provider. There are over  W93 wind turbines operating around the world with 96.7% availability factor (higher than average including Siemens, GE etc). Seven different suppliers provided the major components for the W2E turbines and assembly was performed by Shenyan, a subsidiary of A-Power.
All the major components of W93 have been manufactured by large, well established, experienced manufacturers:
- Rotor Blades - Windnovation
- Gearbox & Generator - Winergy
- Main & Pitch Bearings - Rothe Erde
- Brake & Yaw Brake - Svendborg
- Converter – Converteam (Subsidiary of GE)
- Pitch Gear & Yaw Drive - Bonfiglioli
- Controller - Mita-Teknik
One tower has been manufactured for these turbines. Seller is motivated to include this tower as an added bonus at no cost to the buyer with the purchase of turbines however this will depend on number of turbines purchased by the buyer. Buyer will also be provided with technical support from W2E for design, manufacture, and construct of rest of the 11 towers. These wind turbine towers are needed before these wind turbines can be placed into commercial operation. W2E is also willing, interested and available to provide technical support for W93 as and when needed by the buyer. Buyer will be put directly in touch with relevant parties and any additional costs to acquire those services can be discussed directly with those entities/persons.