27 September 2016 10:30 am ET
26 of September 2016 9:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment. Contact Cassidy Baker +1 416.252.1955, email@example.com
The closure of this metal forging, machining and steel service center will provide companies in the metalworking industry the opportunity to buy machinery, equipment and inventory through a webcast auction sale in late September.
Machinery types available for sale will include: metal cutting, metal forging, large capacity lathes, trim presses, punch presses, CNC machining, heat treat, shot blast, non-destructive testing, precision measuring, dust collectors, cooling towers, rolling stock, RT cranes, material handling, raw & WIP steel product, bar stock & round stock and more.
- Plate Treat Car Bottom Furnace, 7’ x 22’ (New 2014)
- (3) Eumuco/Chambersburg Forging Hammers
- Trim Presses
- Dainichi 152” x 400” Engine Lathe
- VDF Deep Hole Boring Lathe
- Kasto and Hyd Mech Metal Bandsaws
- Okuma, Mazak, Deckel, and Makino CNC Machining Centers
This sale will be held in partnership with:
- Removal deadline: 21 October 2016
- Removal times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services: National Rigging & Transportation, Shane Sewell, Tel: 1-866-909-3010, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ready Machinery, Tim Southcott, Cell #416-9684-8043, e-mail: email@example.com , DMC Rigging & Mechanical, Cody Baker, (613) 242-7364