Closing 15 December 2016
15 December 2016 12:00 pm ET
Hi-Temp Specialty Metals, Inc. manufactures specialty refractory metals. The company offers tantalum oxide, vacuum grade tantalum pins and solids, nickel tantalum, tantalum anodes, tantalum hydride, tantalum tungsten, vacuum grade molybdenum solids, air melt grade molybdenum solids and turnings, vacuum grade tungsten solids and air melt grade tungsten solids and turnings. It also provides tantalum toll conversion services; removal of anodes from capacitors; and removal of pins from stainless steel and aluminum strips. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Yaphank, New York.
Hi-Temp purchases materials from the electronics, lighting and glass industries. The actual process involves analysis, rigorous testing, physical sorting, crushing, washing and chemical treatment. Testing is done for quality control purposes at several stages of production. The aerospace industry, in particular, has rigorous quality standards and the company adheres to these standards.
The following assets will be available at auction:
- (6) American Pulverizer Rolling Ring Crushers - up to 75-HP
- (2) Denver Rolling Ring Crushers
- (10) Sweco Vibratory Grinding Mills
- (6) Steelman 454 BA-C Gas Fired Burn Off Ovens
- (2) International Baler Corp Briquetters (to 2010)
- (12) Donaldson Torit Dust Collectors
- (6) Auto Technology Spin Dryers
- (2) Thermal Scientific Model Niton XL3T-XRF, Hand Held Analyzers
- Alligator Shears
- Autoclave Engineers Isopress
- Laboratory Equipment
- Plant Support and Shop Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal Deadline: January 13, 2017 (Please note that rigging activities may be affected due to the holidays. Please coordinate with your rigger and schedule accordingly.)
- Removal Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- The only rigger permitted for this site, without exception is:
Contact: Kevin Hosom