Closing 10 May 2017
10 May 2017 12:00 pm CT
9:00 am - 4:00 pm CT
or earlier by appointment.
Due to operational consolidation Heil Trailer has shut down their manufacturing plant in Rhome, Texas. This 98,630-square-foot facility produced a diverse product line committed to continuous improvement based on lean manufacturing concepts. As a result of this closure, the machinery & equipment at this facility has been designated surplus to their continuing operations and is available for sale. This sale features welding, metal fabrication, finishing, and general support equipment as detailed below.
This location was founded by J&L Tank in 1943. Over the next four decades, crude oil and petroleum trailers, pneumatic dry bulk trailers, and self-loading vacuum/pneumatic trailers were produced here. In 1993, Heil Trailer International, Co. purchased J&L Tank.
- (15) Sets of Webb Tank Turning Rolls
- Four Corp. 20' Seam Welder
- Miller Syncrowave 351 350-Amp Tig Welder
- (4) Miller Invision 456P Welders
- Messer TMC-3510 10' x 44' 200-Amp CNC Plasma Cutting System
- (2) W.A. Whitney 3700 ATC (1997) & 3400 XP (2004) CNC Punch/Plasma
- Pacific K200-16 200-Ton x 16' CNC Press Brake
- Accurpress 725014 250-Ton x 14' CNC Press Brake
- Verson B-710-150 Press Brake
- Pauli System Ram II Shot Blast Booth
- Comet Industries R6084E Rotary Thermoformer
- Toyota 10,000-Lb. & 7,000-Lb Forklift Trucks
- (3) Gemini GPO9 2-Post Car/Truck Lifts
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal Deadline: 11- 26 May 2017
- Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Local Time
- Standard Removal Terms apply
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-Qualified Riggers:
DFW Movers & Erectors, Inc.
Contact: Mark Saylor
Phone: 817-222-3200 x 1133
All Pro Machinery Movers
Contact: Jason Thorstenson
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
Contact: Jason Rogers
J Mor Machinery Movers, Inc.
Contact: Justo Moreno