16 March 2018 10:00 am EST
15 March 2018 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
This Bulk Fuel Hauler is headquartered in Carson City, MI and provides fuel distribution services to the Northeast region, specifically jet fuel and gasoline. The fleet consists of (32) Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Sterling and Mack conventional & sleeper T/A truck tractors ranging in age from 2003 to 2017. In addition, the fleet utilizes (47) Fruehauf, Heil, Polar, Custom and Brenner aluminum fuel tanker trailers. The trailers are arranged with 2 to 6-axles with capacities ranging from 9,200 to 13,800 gallons.
The fleet can be inspected at 652 N. Williams St., Carson City, MI and 3730 Wyoming Ave., Dearborn, MI. The live & webcast auction sale will be theater-style and will take place at the Ingham County Fairgrounds, 700 E. Ash St., Mason, MI.
(32) Truck Tractors
- (8) Freightliner Cascadia (to 2016)
- (7) Peterbilt 386 Day Cab (to 2012)
- (2) Peterbilt 386 Sleeper (to 2010)
- (4) Kenworth T800 (to 2012)
- Freightliner Coronado SD (2010)
- (3) Freightliner CL120 (2007)
- (2) Freightliner Columbian (to 2005)
- (4) Sterling LT9513 & LG Glider (to 2005)
- Mack CL713
(47) Aluminum Fuel Tanker Trailers
- (35) Heil, Polar, Fruehauf & Custom 6-Axle, 13,400 to 13,800-Gallon
- (11) Fruehauf T/A, 9,200-Gallon (to 2005)
- Brenner Tri-Axle, 7,500-Gallon
Sale in partnership with:
- Removal begins after the last item is sold and lasts for one hour (or until 5PM).
- Removal will continue the next morning and on all weekdays from 8AM to 5PM.
- Last day for removal is March 23, 2018.
- RIGGING AND REMOVAL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
- Small, carryout items, should be removed immediately after the auction or the day after the auction.
- Anyone, either a buyer or rigger, who uses a powered vehicle to remove anything from the auction site, will need a certificate of insurance.
Certificate of Insurance
HOLDER: McKinley Trucking Company
652 N Williams St, Carson City, MI 48811
3730 Wyoming Ave, Dearborn, MI 48120
Myron Bowling Auctioneers, Inc.
RE: (auction site address)
General Liability - $1,000,000 each occurrence
$2,000,000 General Aggregate
Business Auto - $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
For more information regarding removal. please visit Myron Bowling Auctioneers.