Bid Deadline: 15 March 2018 at 4pm GMT
Featured Items to be added soon.
Oceans is the UK’s number one outdoor furniture brand, specialising in PE Rattan garden furniture designed in-house and manufactured by partners in the Far East.
Founded in 2003, Oceans thereafter established itself throughout Europe and was the first company in the UK to import PE Rattan furniture. Oceans products were exhibited at some of the largest and most prominent shows in the UK, including Grand Designs, Ideal Home, the London and Southampton Boat Shows and RHS Flower Shows, including the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show. Oceans became the first non-horticultural exhibitor to be awarded a certificate of merit for its stand presentation and subsequently won an “Outstanding Presentation of a Stand” award. In addition, the brand has been awarded certificates of merit and commendations from every major RHS event.
The Oceans brand is associated with high quality products and design as well as quality of service. Purchasing Oceans items of furniture is an investment in quality outdoor living. Products are quality checked at every stage of the manufacturing process and compliant with all relevant BSI quality standards. Oceans invested heavily in its own transport fleet, providing customers with a controlled and reliable nationwide delivery service. Oceans further developed a strong wholesale relationship with British Home Stores and DFS.
Three Year Financial Overview*
- FY2016 Total Revenue: £4.8m
- FY2015 Total Revenue: £4.1m
- FY2014 Total Revenue: £3.6m
* Figures from Oceans Outdoor Imports Limited (the trading entity)
- The European registered “OCEANS” (010784833) word mark and “Oceans” (010784924) figurative mark, in the appropriate trade mark classes, protect the brand name and logo
- UK registered “OCEANA” (UK00002521709) word mark is also an IP asset of Oceans Brands Limited
- In 2017-2018 oceansrattanfurniture.com received 2million page views
- The website has considerable traffic and boasts 500k users with a high percentage of returning customers
- The website appears in various organic searches including: travel, hotel & accommodation, home & garden, home furnishings, travel & air travel, real estate
- The customer demographic of visitors on the website illustrates over half of website users belong to the 35-55 age group
Diligence & Sales Process
Hilco is currently soliciting interest in the assets from qualified buyers
Bid Deadline: 15 March 2018 at 4pm GMT. Bid documentation will be provided on request
Should you, or your client wish to register an interest please contact Nat Baldwin at Hilco
Phone: +44 (0) 141 406 3197
Mobile: +44 (0) 780 341 6597
The buyer understands that Hilco Global act for the Company who offer for sale only what right title and interest Oceans Brands Limited possess in the assets. The information provided has not been verified and buyers are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence of the assets. A non-refundable deposit of 30% will be payable by the buyer within 48 hours of bid acceptance. VAT at 20% will be added to the price. Legal completion to occur within 5 business days of bid acceptance. Full Terms and Conditions apply.