Auction Canceled - Sold to Bulk Buyer
03 March 2016 11:00 am ET
2 March 2016 9:00AM - 4:00PM ET
or earlier by appointment.
Harbor Isle Plastics, LLC is a mid-sized injection molding company. Since it was founded in 2002, the company has supplied injection molded parts for numerous companies across a spectrum of industries. A few of their main customers were Magna Interiors and Magna Mirrors (automotive), Whirlpool (appliance), Jack Post, Wilton, Cool Grip, and MPC (general industrial).
The complete closure of the company's operation in Stevensville, MI, presents an excellent opportunity for manufacturers of plastic parts to purchase well-maintained, late-model injection molding machines and support equipment at a fraction of the cost of new and with immediate delivery. We are offering all of the machinery & equipment for sale via an online (timed) auction sale. The sale will open on Wednesday, 2 March and the first lot will close on Thursday, 3 March (check for closing times).
There are (26) injection molding machines available - (6) of which are 2013 and newer (see list below). The capacity of these machines ranges from 85-ton up to 750-ton and with shot sizes from 3- to 125-ounces. Of these, (16) machines are in the 250-ton to 550-ton range, and many are equipped with pick-and-place robots. This mix offers injection molders of all sizes, and servicing many different industries a wide range of machines to choose from. In addition, all normal and customary plant and production support equipment will also be for sale, including, but not limited to: dryers, feeders, hoppers, granulators, blenders, a bulk material delivery system, mixers, material handling equipment, machine shop equipment, and more.
Finally, the real estate is also available for sale. Conveniently located immediately adjacent to I-94, approximately 200-miles west of Detroit and 100-miles east of Chicago, this very clean building with newer, expanded warehouse can be easily repurposed for manufacturing or distribution operations. Please contact us for more information or to set up an inspection..
Injection Molding Machines
- 750-Ton x 125.8-Oz Negri Bossi V700-6500 (New 2006)
- 550-Ton x 72-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron NT550-72 Powerline, 2-Color, 2-Available (New 2005 / 2001)
- 440-Ton x 80-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron NT440-80 Powerline, Electric (New 1999)
- 440-Ton x 48-Oz Ferromatik-Milacron NT440-48 Powerline, Electric, 2-Available (New 2001)
- 427-Ton x 39.75-Oz Haitian MA3800-2250 (New 2015)
- 385-Ton x 31.9-Oz Fanuc Roboshot S2000i-300B, Electric (New 2014)
- 385-Ton x 21-Oz Milacron-Fanuc Roboshot 330i-SiB 603G (New 2005)
- 330-Ton x 34-Oz Ferromatik-Milacron NT330-34 Powerline, Electric, 2-Available (New 2002)
- 330-Ton x 29-Oz Ferromatik-Milacron NT330-29 Powerline, Electric (New 2002)
- 315-Ton x 23.6-Oz Haitian MA2800II-1350 (New 2014)
- 300-Ton x 21-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron Roboshot
- 281-Ton x 18.3-Oz Haitian MA2500II-1000 (New 2014)
- 250-Ton x 10.59-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron Fanuc Roboshot 250R-300, Electric, 2-Available (New 2000)
- 220-Ton x 13-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron NT220-45 Powerline, Electric (New 2001)
- 135-Ton x 6.88-Oz Haitian MA1200-410 (New 2014)
- 110-Ton x 3.42-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron Roboshot S100iA, Electric, 2-Available (New 2013 / 2001)
- 110-Ton x 6.3-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron Fanuc Roboshot 110R, Electric (New 1999)
- 230-Ton x 14-Oz Van Dorn/Demag 230-RS-20F-HT
- 85-Ton x 5-Oz Van Dorn / Demag 85-HT-5F
Vertical Injection Molding Machine
- 130-Ton x 9.6-Oz Cincinnati-Milacron EV130 9.59, Vertical (New 2005)
- Wittman Drymax ATON2-F70-100-M Dryer (New 2015)
- Chillers, Grinders, Hot Runner Controls
- Temperature Controllers
- Maguire Blenders
- Toolroom Equipment
- Forklifts, Free-Standing Hoist Systems
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco or the Branford Group do not provide rigging or shipping services and are not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues. Additional removal information can be found on the Branford Group's auction page.
- Removal will begin on Friday, 4 March from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET.
- Removal deadline: 25 March 2016.
- To schedule removal, please contact: Rich Abbatoy, +1 203.909.0817, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-qualified Riggers: