19 - 25 June 2019
25 June 2019 12:00 pm ET
18 June 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment
- NEDSCHROEF NB-51601 16mm 5-Die Progressive Header (Sold)
- (2) ASAHI OKUMA AOT-10B 3/8'' High-Speed, 2-Die / 3-Blow Headers
- (2) WATERBURY-FARREL 3/8'' Long Stroke, Single Die Cold Headers
- WATERBURY-FARREL #3 3/8'' 2-Die / 4-Blow Header
- NAKASHIMADA PF-860 5/16'' 2-Die / 3-Blow Header
- NATIONAL 5/16'' High-Speed, Long Stroke, Single Die Cold Header
- YOSHIHARA G5LL 5/8'' Automatic Reheader
- (3) HARTFORD 20-225 1/2'' High-Speed, Flat Die Thread Rollers
- MANVILLE #20 3/8" Thread Roller
- WATERBURY-FARREL #20 3/8'' High-Speed, Rotary Die Thread Roller
- SHIMAZU 5NF 5/8'' 2-Spindle Nut Tapper
- (2) SHIMAZU 5NFA 5/8'' 2-Spindle Nut Tapper
- SHIMAZU 5NRS 5/8'' 2-Spindle Nut Tapper
- SNOW NT-3 7/16'' Single Spindle Nut Tapper
- (2) SHIMAZU 3NFA 3/8'' 2-Spindle Nut Tappers
- SHIMAZU 3NF 3/8'' 2-Spindle Nut Tapper
- (7) SNOW NT-2 5/16'' Single Spindle Nut Tappers
- RTI 4320-100TE 3/8'' Wire Drawer
- FASTENER ENGINEERS DT-05-24 5/16'' Wire Drawer
- RMG 56-0551-01 5/16'' Wire Drawer
- BLOW PRESS SD-10- 42 105-Ton Straight Side Press
- BROWN & BOGGS 14LW Gap Frame Press
- CLIFTON 2P-200 Hydraulic Hobbing Press
- SACMA ESA-2 1/2'' Automatic Trimmer
- INTERLAKE HF16P Silver Stitcher
- BLAKESLEE SPIRAL Natural Gas Fired Parts Washer
- SCARBOROUGH & GRANT Spiral Parts Washer
- Test / Measurement / Inspection
- Coil Handling
- Material Handling & Automation
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 30 June 2019
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.
Lalonde Machinery Movers
Redmond & Associates
Important Tax Information/ GST Rules
A supply is zero-rated if all of the following apply:
- A supply of tangible personal property (other than an excusable good) made by a person to a recipient (other than a consumer) who intends to export the property where,
- the recipient exports the property as soon after the property is delivered by the person to the recipient as is reasonable having regard to the circumstances surrounding the exportation and, where applicable, to the normal business practice of the recipient;
- the property is not acquired by the recipient for consumption, use or supply in Canada before the exportation of the property by the recipient;
- after the supply is made and before the recipient exports the property, the property is not further processed, transformed or altered in Canada except to the extent reasonably necessary or incidental to its transportation; and;
- the person maintains evidence satisfactory to the Minister
Export exempt from sales tax
If claiming the Export Exemption, the following documents must be submitted, in order to obtain a refund for GST paid.
- Buyer Release form, showing Common Carrier taking first possession of assets;
- Bill of Lading(s), showing assigned Common Carrier's departure and destination; and
- Customs documents showing port of exit / entry.