5 November 2014 beginning at 10:00 AM ET
By appointment only
Hilco Industrial and Miedema Auctioneering have been awarded the contract to handle to assets no longer required by The City of Detroit.
The first multi-million dollar event will be a webcast auction sale in November which will include:
- 186 Garbage Trucks from the Department of Public Works (DPW)
- 99 Maintenance Trucks and Vehicles from the Department of Public Lighting (PLD)
- 107 Buses from the Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- 111 Fire Trucks, Cars, and Ambulances from the Fire (DFD) and Police Departments (DPD)
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide or endorse rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Standard removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- No Removal the day of the sale
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale will be provided as they become available.