Closed 17 June 2015
17 June 2015 12:00 pm ET
15 - 16 June 2015
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
or earlier by appointment
Modar is a single source provider of commercial fixtures and furnishings. The company manufactured functional retail display fixtures and hospitality furnishings at the Benton Harbor, MI plant. Working with their clients - including Burlington Coat Factory, Famous Footwear, Marriott, Meijer, New Balance, Puma, Sears, and Motel 6 - the company engaged in the process from conception to design and from manufacturing to installation.
The closure of this manufacturing facility represents an opportunity for companies throughout the woodworking industry to purchase late-model, top-line machinery and equipment. Edge banders, CNC machining centers, CNC panel saws, and CNC routers highlight this online auction event. This exceptional offering includes (11) machines new from 2011 to 2014, and a total of (18) newer than 2000.
In addition, you can bid on the remaining raw material inventory - which is valued at $1 million cost.
See below for machine listing and inventory description.
- Stefani Evolution C220 Double-Sided CNC (New 2014 - Never Used, Still in Original Packing)
- Stefani R4 CNC (New 2013)
- Biesse Stream B1 9.5 CNC (New 2002)
- Biesse Stream B1 5.5 CNC (New 2002) - (2) Available
- Homag KL 10/17/QA/PU/S2 (New 1996)
CNC Machining Centers
- SCM Tech Z2 (New 2014)
- Morbidelli Universal 20 (New 2011)
- Morbidelli Author 636S (New 2011) - (2) Available
- Morbidelli UniFlex S (New 2011) - (2) Available
- Gabbiani 83-130 CNC (New 2011)
- Selco EB120 CNC Front Load (New 2002)
- Selco WNT 600 14" CNC - (2) Available (New 2001)
- Komo VR508Q (New 1997)
- Shoda NC-516 (New 1988)
- Complete Centralized Dust Collection System, with (8) Dust Collectors
- Conquest B0183 46-Spindle Boring Machine (New 2007)
- Evans 0138 98" Countertop Postforming Machine
- Tyler 2400 18-Spindle Dovetail Panel Router
- SCMI Uno CS 37" Belt Sander
- Mattison 404 Rip Saw
- 2006 International 8600 6 x 4 Semi Tractor
Raw Material Inventory
- Approximately $1 Million Cost of Miscellaneous Raw Material Including Melamine, Laminate, Hardwood, Acrylic, Glass, Edge Banding, Fabricated Metal Components, Hardware, and Electrical Parts
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 10 July 2015
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale include:
- Logical Solution Services, Inc. (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Michael Height
Office: +1 732.657.7777
- Dillabaugh Inc.
Contact: Daniel Dillabaugh
- Gorham Industrial
Contact: Mark Gorham
- Wendt Machinery Movers
Contact: Jon Davenport
- Clover Machinery Movers
Contact: Tab Casper
Office: 574-255-3195 x-116