29 November - 4 December 2013
13 November 2013 6:00 pm ICT
November 28, 29, December 2,3 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ICT
Featured Items to be added soon.
- Rohde & Schwarz FSU 26 Signal Analyzers, 20Hz-26.5GHz
- Agilent MXA Signal Analyzers, 20Hz-13.6GHz
- Agilent ENA Series Network Analyzers, 300kHz-3GHz
- Agilent NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers, 10MHz-3GHz
- Agilent 8753ES S Parameter Network Analyzers, 300kHz-3GHz
- Agilent 8562E Spectrum Analyzers, 30kHz – 13.2GHz
- Rohde & Schwarz FSU 8 Spectrum Analyzers, 20Hz-8GHz
- Agilent E4438C Vector Signal Analyzers, 250kHz -3GHz
- Aeroflex IFR 3413 Signal Generators, 250 kHz-3GHz
- Agilent 8561EC Spectrum Analyzers, 30kHz-13.2GHz
- Rohde & Schwarz FSEA30 Spectrum Analyzers, 20Hz-3.5GHz
- HP 8753D Network Analyzers, 300kHz-3GHz
- Aeroflex IFR 3416 Signal Generators, 250kHz-6GHz
- Rohde & Schwarz FSP3 Spectrum Analyzers, 9kHz-3GHz
- Plug In Modules, Power Meters, Oscilliscopes, Power Amplifiers, Range Extenders, Power Extenders and Much More – Thousands of Pieces.
- Removal is be scheduled appointment only.
- Removal begins Monday, November 18, 2013 and ends Friday, November 29, 2013.
- Anyone operating a scissor lift, fork-lift, overhead crane, or other material handling or industrial machine must have proof of suitable training to operate such equipment.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or by contacting Wichai Promma, Cell - +66 8513 28888.
- All potential riggers or anyone operating machinery (fork lifts, etc.) must provide Hilco Industrial, LLC with an insurance certificate meeting specified insurance requirements for each auction. Hilco Industrial, LLC's fax number is 847 897 0861. You may contact the Grand Rapids office at 616 732 1800 x18 with any questions.
Rigging/machinery moving companies offering services for this sale include:
APEX Expo Logistics Pte Ltd
Contact: Abdul Ghani Bin Zainolabidin
TEL: (65) 6499 8988 / FAX: (65) 6499 8989
DID: (65) 6499 8961
Mobile: (65) 9669 3440
Contact: Ms Francien Cardoza
Phone: +65 6571 5637
Fax: +65 6214 9592
Cell: +65 9696 6980
Curio Pack Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur Office
Telephone: (603) 3372 2828
Fax: (603) 2273 0055 8 3963
Contact: Mr. CT Ngiam / Ms Karen Cheong
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Karen_cheong@curiopack.com.my
Contact: Mr. Lee Wei Koon
Agility Fairs & Events
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam,
Contact: Sumathi Periasamy
Tel. +60.3.7841 8888
DID. +60.3.7841 8878
IP.Tel. 8602 8878
CEVA Freight (Thailand) Ltd.
10th Floor Talaythong Tower
53 Moo.9 Tungsukla Sriracha Chonburi 20230
Contact : Ms.Janejira Panpongkhang (Jane)
Customs Brokerage Officer
Tel: +66 38 401428-9
Fax: +66 38 494810
UTi Worldwide Co., Ltd.
Room No.108-109 Building No.301 Freezone Area
Samut Prakarn 10540
Contact : Ms.Weena Neamlaong
Customer Service Airfreight Export
O: +662 135 6000 Ext : 6023
F: +662 135 6001
Mobile: +6681 7318253
Tac Ocean Freight Co.,Ltd.
1 Tac House, 5th Floor, Soi Ruamrudi,Ploenchit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, 10330 Thailand
Contact: Mr. Panya Bond
Tel: (662) 650 8061 upto 68,
Mobile: 081 6129001