Now through 4 December 2014
04 December 2014 10:00 am CT
1 - 3 December 2014
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
Or Earlier By Appointment
Founded in 1989, Bellcomb grew to become a major supplier of lightweight structural composite panels to industry. In 2009, it acquired a small stone fabrication company that did some lightweight stone panels with the vision of growing that business into a major lightweight stone panel supplier. Bellcomb’s extensive experience and knowledge in bonding technology and composite panels allowed it to vastly improve the methods, quality control, efficiency and systems approach to making lightweight stone panels.
By 2011, Bellcomb was operating the stone business out of a 125,000 square foot facility with the most modern of stone polishing and cutting equipment and automation capable of producing millions of square feet of lightweight stone panels a year. As Bellcomb’s lightweight stone business grew exponentially, in 2014, Bellcomb divested itself of the composite panel business. Today it is 100% focused on the fast growing lightweight stone panels. But it retained the ability to produce its own aluminum honeycomb and honeycomb panels to support its stone business.
- (2) Burkle Multi-Opening Feed-Through Panel Press Lines (2009 & 2004), with Load & Unload Stacking Towers, Conveyors, Automatic Doors, Chilled Roll Coaters
- Northwood NW-2105CS CNC Router (2003)
- Homag Optimat KAL310/5/A20/S2 (2005), with Ligmatech ZHR10/S Return Conveyor
- Jenkins 4-Sided Double End Tenoner (Refurbished in 2009)
- Gabbiani Galaxy 115 Front Loading Automatic Panel Saw (2001)
- Wuxi Shenxi HEM-1600 Paper Honeycomb Expanding Machine (2010)
- Wuxi Shenxi HXCC-2000 Paper Honeycomb Production Line (2010)
- Joos 5' x 10' Heated Aluminum Platen Press
- Omma 60" Masking Application Machine (2009)
- Union Tool 120" Hot Melt Lamination Line (2004)
- Union Tool 64" Hot Melt Lamination Line
- Black Bros. 74" Urethane Lamination Line
- Black Bros. 5' x 10' Heated and Chilled Dual Station Platen Press (1999)
- CombiLift CL30060LA31 5,000 Lbs Lift (2007)
- Fulton FT-0800C & FT-0600C 8mm & 6mm BTU Hot Oil Heaters (2004 & 2003)
- Cemco 6000 Top & Bottom Planer/Sander Line
- PEP Plastic Core Line, with (3) 4' x 10' Heated Platens
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 19 December 2014
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- No payment accepted on site.
- Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale will be posted as they become available.
Contact: Tim Lyons