14 - 21 November 2013
21 November 2013 7:00 pm PT
Preview is by Scheduled Appointment Only - Contact Jeff Goddard 206.300.1899; or John Donaldson 909.912.4346
Featured Items to be added soon.
Western Digital - California & Arizona
- (3) DNS SK-200W-BVPE I-Line Photo Track Coater
- LAM 9400 SE Poly Etcher
- LAM 9400 B Etcher
- IPEC MP400 Tungsten CMP Polisher
- (2) KLA 5200 XP Pattern Overlay Measurement System
- (3) Alcatel/Meivac Comptech 2460 150mm RF Sputtering System
- Karl Suss PA200 Enclosed Chamber Wafer Inspection System
- KLA/Tencor 6220 Surfscan Wafer Surface Analysis Tool
- KLA/Tencor 8020 Surfscan AIT Tool
- JEOL JSM-6340F Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
- Tegal 980 ACS Plasma Etch System
- (3) Solid State (SSEC) M3303 Single Wafer Wet Process & Cleaning Tool
- Gaertner Scientific L115C Ellipsometer
- Semitool Dual Spin Rinser Dryer
- Leica/Olympus/Reichart/Nikon Microscopes and Inspection Stations
- (10) Precision Robots 7000 Series Stacker System
- Balzer HLT160 Leak Detector
- (14) Guzik S1701A/B Spinstand Testers/Controllers
- Plus Vacuum Pumps, Power Supplies, Recirculator Chillers, and much-much more…
Arris - Chicago
- Hewlett Packard, 8753E 30kHz-6GHz Network Analyzer
- Hewlett Packard, 8753D 6GHz Network Analyzer
- (2) Hewlett Packard, 8753C 300kHz-6GHz Network Analyzers
- Hewlett Packard, 8591C 1MHz-1.8GHz Cable TV Analyzer
- (2) Hewlett Packard, 85047A 300kHz-6GHz S-Parameter Test Sets
- (2) Hewlett Packard, 8561E 30Hz-6.5GHz Spectrum Analyzers
- Hewlett Packard, 89441A DC – 2650MHz Vector Signal Analyzer
- Hewlett Packard, 89410A DC-10MHz Vector Signal Analyzer
- Agilent, 54825A Infiniium 500MHz Oscilloscope
- (2) Rohde & Schwarz, SMIQ 03B 300kHz-3.3GHz Signal Generators
- FLIR Systems, IQ 325 Thermal Video System
- Thermotron, SM-8S Temperature Humidity Chamber
- Large Assortment of Power Supplies, Multimeters, and Power Meters
- Removal by appointment only.
- In Arizona & California, contact Zach Jones at 949.933.0401.
- In Illinois, contact TBD.
- No removal the week of November 24 - 29, 2013.
- Removal dates: December 2 - 13, 2013
- Removal times: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Assets must be removed by December 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day, or risk of abandonment.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- All potential riggers or anyone operating machinery (fork lifts, etc.) must provide Hilco Industrial, LLC with an insurance certificate meeting specified insurance requirements for each auction. Hilco Industrial, LLC's fax number is 847 897 0861. You may contact the Grand Rapids office at 616 732 1800 x18 with any questions.