29 April 2014 beginning at 10:00 AM CT
28 April 2014
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
Schedule an Appointment
The GE Power Service Center in Chicago provided component service and repairs for:
- Steam Turbines - diaphragms, buckets, shrouds, and rotors
- Generators – inspection and repair
- Auxiliary Equipment
The closure of this facility offers service providers to power companies in need of turbine maintenance, turbine service, generator maintenance, and generator repair the opportunity to increase their capacity.
In addition, this is an excellent opportunity for heavy industrial machine shops providing large scale heavy turning services for oversized and heavy rotating equipment components to expand their capabilities and suite of services. The lathes available can turn parts up to 63-tons, up to 138” diameter and up to 36’ between centers.
Machines like the Skoda SUT 200 79.5” x 432” CNC lathe and the Schneider-Cruseot 138” x 393” lathe are rarely seen in the used machinery marketplace and highlight an offering of over 450 lots including: machine tools, metal fabricating equipment, test/measurement/inspection equipment, material handling, and general shop and production support equipment.
- Skoda SUT 200 79.5" x 432" CNC
- Schneider-Cruseot 138" x 393"
- Poreba TRB100B1/4M 39.5" x 160"
- Toolmex TUR-63 24" x 120"
- Toolmex TUR-630A 24.8" x 78.8"
Horizontal Boring Mills (Table-Type)
- Union-Heckert BFT130/6, 5" Spindle, CNC
- Lucas 441B72, 4" Spindle
- MAS VR6A 6'6" Radial Arm Drill
- Bridgeport & RB Vertical Milling Machine
- Thompson 12" x 36" Surface Grinder
- DoAll & Marvel Vertical Band Saws
- Wysong 10' x 18-Ga. Pneumatic Shear
- D&K SO-812 Apron Brake
- Miller Summit Arc 1000 Welders
- Hypertherm Max 200 & Max 100 Plasma Cutters
- Phoenix Dryrod Electrode Ovens
- Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Justin Reid 419-961-5980 - Those without an appointment will be required to return with one.
- Removal deadline: May 16, 2014 - Any items not removed by this deadline are subject to a late fee of $500/day or abandonment.
- The predetermined rigging prices outlined in the lot descriptions will be added to your invoice. Please refer to each item in the lot catalog for rigging cost, or download list of lots with rigging costs.
- Rigger Information:
All Enterprises, Inc.
Contact: Jason Aldinger
Office: (855) 587-7700
Cell: (602) 524-9262