17 - 23 August 2012
23 August 2012 5:00 pm ET
Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET
Featured Items to be added soon.
Non-Woven Fabric Line Components
- Schott & Meissner Pre-Heat Oven
- Fehrer Nl28S Needle Loom
- Trutzschler FBK 3000 Fabric Fill / Feed Machine
- Blend-Line Feeders
- 200-Ton 4-Post Hydrualic
- Komatsu OBS-60-2
- Lyle Industries 260 FTP In-Line Thermoformer (2000)
- MBD 36” Auto-Indexing Vertical Bandsaw
- Burke Porter Cross-Cut
- (5) 36” Vertical Bandsaws
- Edge-Sweet 10-84 Horizontal Bandsaw
- (2) Black Bros 56” Glue Spreading Rolls
- (2) Dyna Melt 55 Hot Melt Applicators
- (3) Hot Melt Storage / Delivery Units
- HMT 2-Gun Hand Applicator
- Rapid 40-Hp Granulator
- Ball & Jewel 25-Hp Granulator
- (2) Hot Oil & (2) Water Media Temperature Controllers
Packaging / Warehouse
- Rosenthal Wrap-O-Matic 60” Sheeter
- (3) Pallet Shrink Wrap Machines
- (6) Power Strapping Machines
- Assorted Pallet Racking
Miscellaneous Shop Support / Maintenance Equipment
- (2) Bridgeport Mills
- Clausing 10 X 24 Lathe
- (3) Woodworking Routers
- State 30” Disc Sander
- Delta Wood Shaper
- Electric Chain Hoists
- Motor Drives, Blowers
- Riding Lawnmower, Snowplow, Etc.
- The removal deadline is September 7, 2012. No delivery on Labor Day, September 3, 2012.
- Removal hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET Daily.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed into the corporate office at 248-254-9995.
Rigging/machinery moving companies offering services for this sale include:
AAA Machinery Services
Contact: Marvin Baltodano
Phone 2: 305-836-9945
Absolute Rigging & Millwrights
Contact: Rich Sutton/Tami VanBelkum
Advanced Riggers & Millwrights
Contact: Alan Rosen
Office: Main: 951-361-9187
Midway Machinery Movers
3227 3 mile Rd NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Phone: 616.258.0630 / 616.608.7606
* Please note: Hilco Industrial and HilcoBid are not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company The above information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers, . Hilco does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.