16 - 17 July 2013
Sumter, SC Preview:
Monday, July 15, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Other Asset Locations By Appointment Only:
- 2860 McCracken Street, Norton Shores, Michigan
- 1500 Nagel Road, Avon, Ohio
Featured Items to be added soon.
- CNC Dual Column Internal & External Gear Gasher/Hobber - Gould & Eberhardt 160h
- 2009 CNC Single Column Internal/External Gear Gasher - Phoenix 144/16, 7-Axis w/Internal Gashing Head
- 2009 Four - Axis CNC Vertical Turning Center - Phoenix VTC 144/160
- CNC Vertical Turning Center W/Live Milling - Schiess Morando DNC 4.3
- CNC Bridge Type Drill - OOYA 5M - 3300
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathe - Gray 72"
- (5) Rotary Surface Grinders – Blanchard #18, Arter #E12 & Heald
- Dual Spindle Vertical Universal Grinder - Campbell FR - 120 - 25D
- Praxair Zinc Spray Booth - Spray Carolina Virginia
- Paint/Zinc Application Booth - Spray Carolina Virginia
- (3) Gear Hobbers - TOS & Barber Colman
- (5) CNC Lathes - Warner & Swasey SC - 28 M4530 & M5240
- (2) Tocco Induction Heating Cells
- Heat Treat Furnaces
- Lab Equipment
- Tool Room
- Bridge Cranes & Jib Cranes
- Rolling Stock
- The removal deadline is August 9, 2013.
- Removal Hours for Sumter Building 4 – 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. M-F
- Removal hours for SumterBuilding 12 – 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. M-F
- Removal for assets located in Michigan and Ohio is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- For Avon OH Removal – Contact Scott Deisher – email@example.com 440-871-2500 x202
- For Norton Shores MI Removal – Contact Ron Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org 231-755-3747 x1253
- Anyone operating a scissor lift, fork-lift, overhead crane, or other material handling or industrial machine must have proof of suitable training to operate such equipment.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.