1 - 6 May 2015
06 May 2015 12:00 pm ET
4 - 5 May 2015
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
or earlier by appointment
This solar module production line is available from a global energy technology company with more than 30 years of experience in the photovoltaic industry.
Installed in 2012, this ultra-modern line includes support equipment consisting of:
- Komax XCell 3400 Plus Stringer/Tabbers
- Reis Robotics
- Meier Laminators
- Victronics AOI
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 15 May 2015
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Buyers/Buyers contractors are responsible for repair/replacement of any damage to the premises resulting from removal of purchased assets matching the current standards of the facility.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale need to provide the following:
Min. $1M General Liability w/$2M General Aggregate and $1M Workman's Compensation coverage or statutory limits (BWC premium certificate for Ohio companies) naming the following additional insured and certificate holders:
HIlco Industrial, LLC
50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Development Services Agency
Eric Lindner, Attorney
Office of Legal Services
77 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
50 West Broad Street, Suite 1718
Columbus, Ohio 43215-5910
Douglass & Associates Co., L.P.A.
4725 Grayton Road
Cleveland Ohio 44135
R&R Three, Inc and Jim Rupp
11495 State Route 15
Montelier, Ohio 43543