Surplus machinery & equipment no longer required in the continuing operations of
BAE Systems HilCast Auction
Large Capacity Precision Machining & Fabricating Facility Including Boring Mills, Jig Mills, CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Machine Tools, Inspection Equipment and More
26 February 2013
26 February 2013
Standort 4800 E. River Road Minneapolis, MN 55420 USAFind Location
Besichtigung Monday, February 25, 2013
Sale Contact: Ed Cervac email@example.com 847.849.2935 Kundenservice-Kontakt Sandi Neely firstname.lastname@example.org 248.254.9999
Featured Items to be added soon.
- Vertical Boring Mills – Table Size to 144”
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mills – Bar Capacity to 6”
- CNC Rotary Tables – Size to 60” Diameter
- Devlieg Jig Mill
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Heat Treat Equipment
- Shot Blast Booths – Capacity to 50’ Length
- Bridge Type Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Inspection & Calibration
- Sip 302M Universal Measuring Machine
- Electronic Test Equipment
- Radial Arm Drill – Carlton 12’ x 26”
- Engine Lathes
- Surface Grinders – Capacity to 30” x 120”
- Vertical Milling Machines
- Vertical Band Saws
- Welding Positioners – Capacity to 14,000 Lbs.
- Welders & Welding Accessories
- Wave Soldering Machine
- Ultra Clinch Component Locator
- Woodworking Equipment
- General Shop Supplies & Hand Tools
- Stanley Vidmar Cabinets & Chemical Storage Cabinets
- Removal deadline for small/hand carry items: March 7, 2013 with hours of removal from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Removal will be escorted on a first come, first served basis.
- Removal deadline for all other items: April 12 and is By Appointment Only.
- Machinery Movers/Riggers (other than those listed below) must provide proper insurance, and be vetted prior to working in the facility. Contact Valery Moody 616.732.1800 x18 for details.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline.