- Abgeschlossene Verkäufe
7 October 2014 beginning at 10:00 AM PT
6 October 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM PT
BMT has been recognized as a leader in supplying large steel plate fabrication of tanks and structures, engineering design, and construction services. BMT has shops located throughout North America and are licensed in all fifty states to design, fabricate and install steel storage tanks meeting tough federal government EPA quality standards and conforming to all industry standards, designs, and manufacturing codes.
- Top Hand (25' x 26' x 60') Air Blast Shot Blast System (2009)
- Top Hand (25' x 26' x 60') Paint Booth (2009)
- Sub Arc Seam Welding Systems with Lincoln DC1000 WPS
- Fitup Rolls
- Tank Turning Rolls
- Pullmax Model PV7H 10' x 3/4" Capacity Plate Bending Roll
- Roundo R5 ABR Blue Valley 3/8" Flangers
- Press Brakes
- GCI Model 5400 Hydraulic Tower Cranes
- Marine Travelift Cranes
- Rough Terrain Cranes
- Bridge Cranes
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 7 November 2014
- Removal dates and times: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Prequalified Riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.
- To be considered please fill out the Rigger Qualification Form and send qualified insurance certificate.
Rigging and Crating Services
Contact: Benny Carlascio
Hunks of Junk Recycling
Contact: Troy Snodgrass