15 May 2014 beginning at 10:00 AM ET
13 - 14 May 2014
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
or earlier by appointment
Make preview appointment
Liquid Manufacturing was a contract packager, or co-packer, which means it produced beverages for contracted companies. The company had evolved over the past nine years, including production of energy drinks and energy shots at the height of that market, and pouched, frozen alcoholic beverages. The business also produced beer, wine and vodka, as well as non-alcoholic beverages, including juices and sodas.
Interested parties can purchase the facility as a turnkey operation with all production equipment and the real estate. It is also possible that the liquor license may be transferable, though this has not yet been confirmed.
Alternatively, the machinery and equipment and real estate will be offered for sale piecemeal via a public auction sale.
- (4) Cold Liquid Filling & Packaging Lines, with up to 36-Head Fillers, Sleevers, Level Indicators, Check Weighers, Multi-Head Cappers, Pasteurizing Tunnel, Case Sealers and Packers
- Hot Liquid Filling & Packaging Line, with 72-Head Filler, 45-Head Capper, Labeler, Sleever, Case Erector, Drop Packer
- Mesapak H-260 FED High-Speed Pouch Machine (New 2009)
- Beraplan Harter GmbH Brew System
- APV Pasteurization System
- Packaging Equipment
- Stainless Steel Tanks
Site: The property is triangular in shape and contains approximately 11.78 acres or 513,137 square feet with approximately 931.24 feet of frontage on the west side of Whitmore Lake Road. The site has 945’ of railroad track, which has a rail spur along the CSX railroad right-of-way. Available utilities are electricity, water and sewer systems, natural gas and telephone.
Improvements: Improvements consist of a steel and masonry, industrial building, over poured concrete slab. The building contains a total of 120,170 square feet with 5,912 square feet of two level office area or 5% of total building area. The shop space is 114,258 square feet or 95% of the total building. Construction is concrete block and steel construction over reinforced concrete foundation. Roof system is pitched over metal decking supported by steel joists and columns with metal cover. The shop has a range of ceiling heights of 20’ to 32’ with a clearance of 18’ to 28’. The entire building is wet sprinklered for high loads. There is 3000 amps, 277/ 480 volts, three phase electrical service. There is a truckwell with six, 12’ x 12’ overhead truck doors and two, 12’ x 12’ overhead truck doors for dumpsters. There are eight overhead doors at grade. Originally built circa 1980’s with roughly 46% constructed in 2009.
|Download Additional Photos|
- Removal deadline: 20 June 2014
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Riggers offering services for this sale will be posted as available.
Affordable Rigging, Transportation & Consulting LLC
Contact: Jim Raths
US Rigging LLC
Contact: Nick Ulmer