Bids Due 5 May 2015
By Appointment Only
(2) GE Jenbacher 2000 kW Natural Gas Generators:
Capable of powering your entire facility or peak-shaving of daily power consumption, and/or as emergency/back up power generation, this 4 MW Natural Gas Power Plant operates on 3/60/277/480V power, each on a common frame with Stand Alone Thompson Technology Controls and 3000 Amp Circuit Breakers. Currently with 28,589 & 29,525 hours.
- Jenbacher Model J616GSE02
- Natural Gas Engine Rated at 2682 hp
- Stamford Newage Generator End Rated at 3/60/277/480v
- Thomson Technology Stand Alone Control Panel with 3000 Amp Breaker
- Leanox Control System
- Four Cycle, Turbocharged, and Aftercooled
- Rated at 2682 b.h.p.
- Engine Type: J616GSE02
- Engine Number(s): 3365561 (28,589 hours) and 3365562 (29,525 hours)
- ISO Standard Power ISO 3046 - 2000 kW
- Voltage: 480/277 V
- Year: 2001
Note: this is a Sealed Bid Offering. All Sealed Bids are due no later than 4:00 ET 5 May 2015. No bids will be accepted without a deposit. Please download the further details for specific instructions.
- Removal Deadline: TBD
- Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Local Time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Riggers/Buyers who want to operate machinery on site must provide sufficient insurance
- Pre-Qualified Riggers: Will be listed as received
- Logical Solution Services, Inc. (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Michael Height