14 January 2016 10:00 AM CT
12-13 January 2016 8 AM - 4 PM CT or
by appointment, contact: Jody Bacque
Butch’s trucking and hauling operations began in 2001. Butch’s Trucking is primarily focused on oil and gas rig moving activities and is home to four of the largest and newest fleets of rig moving equipment in Texas and New Mexico. Butch’s currently run four fleet of trucks and nine cranes that offer safe, fast and reliable rig moving service anywhere in the United States. With a modern fleet and a staff of qualified and trained employees, Butch’s crane services division offers 100 ton to 275 ton cranes for all your rig moving needs.
Machinery and Equipment will be available at Auction.
Approx. 100 Late Model Tractor Trailers Featuring:
- Peterbilt Tri-Axle
- Peterbilt 4-Axle
- Mack Tri-Axle
- Kenworth Tri-Axle
Late Model Wheel Loaders:
- Caterpillar 950K SW
- Case 821C
- (6) Manitowoc 100 Ton Crawler
- (1) Grove 275 Ton Hydro and (1) Grove 165 Ton Hydro
Approx. 65 Late Model Trailers
Featuring: Kalyn, Advance, Holden, Transcraft and Viking
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal Deadline: January 29 2016
- Removal by appointment only. Contact Joe Loya at 806-891-7117 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your removal.
- Standard Removal Terms
- Riggers/Buyers who want to operate machinery on site must provide sufficient insurance.
- Pre-Qualified Riggers:
Logical Solution Services (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Michael Height