Closing 28 October 2014
15 - 17 October 2014
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET
and/or by prior appointment
Featured Items to be added soon.
Azzurro was formerly active in producing wafers for LED and power semiconductor applications in sizes varying from 2 to 8 inches. The company was a pioneer and global technology leader in GaN-on-Si wafers (epitaxial GaN on Silicon substrates) for both the LED and power semiconductor industries. Azzurro's technology combined excellent performance with significant reductions in manufacturing cost for its global customer base. Their patented technology is available as well.
- (2) Veeco TurboDisc K465i GaN S MOVCD Reactor, 2012
- Thomas Swan CCS Vertical MOCVD Reactor, 2005
- TAV H6 T65/65/100 Vacuum Furnace, 2011
- Nanometrics RPMBlue PL Mapper, 2010
- Power Energy PE9060 MZ2 Water Purification System, 2011
- Edwards Spectra G 800 Exhaust Treatment System, 2011
- Leghighton 1610 SFAM Resistivity Mapper, 2007
- OEG Flatscan 2D, 2009
- KLA Tencor Candela CS20V Wafer Defect Detecter, 2012
- Jordan Valley QC3 X-Ray Diffractometer, 2012
- OEM SRD, 2011
- MPI Corp Semi-auto Prober/LED Tester, 2012
- Cascade Microtech Summitt 12000 Series Probe Station, 2012
- Oerlikon Leybold PhoenXL 300 Leak Detector, 2011
- Arias Automated Wet Benches with Hoods, 2012
- Park System XE-70 Microscope, 2011
- Bede QC200 X- Ray, 2005
- Nikon Eclipse L200N Microscope, 2011
- Nikon SMZ 645 Microscope, 2009
- Additional Assets: Quantity of Electronic Test Equipment, Nilfisk Vacuums, Clean room equipment, Dry and Chemical cabinets, large quantity of hardly used office furniture and more.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal Deadline: 7 November 2014
- Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- No removal will be allowed on the day of the sale or before payment has been received in full.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be confirmed soon.