29 July - 5 August 2015
05 August 2015 12:00 pm CT
By appointment only.
Visitors to plant will be required to wear safety shoes, safety glasses, and ear protection.
Photo pass will be required.
This system offering allows manufacturers a wide range of modular configurations suitable for main manufacturing industry applications, as a stand-alone machine or integrated within state-of-the-art, flexible and reusable manufacturing systems.
Bid on select modules, or single machines.
Complete system consists of:
- (6) Comau Model Urane 25 Horizontal Machining Centers (New 2005)
- (7) Comau Model NH1 130-2.6F Foundry Robots (New 2005)
- (2) Hafroy Parts Washers
- (8) Koberlein Model Kobrator Parts Feeders
- (2) Dalmec Type PMC Parts Manipulators
- (6) Comau/PICO Integrated System Controllers
- Centralized Coolant Filtration System
Each of the three cells available for purchase includes:
- (2) Comau Model URANE 25 3-Axis CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- (1) Comau Model NH1-130-2.6 Foundry 6-Axis CNC Robot
- Comau-Pico Powertrain Systems Integrated System Control
- Associated Automation, Guarding, Etc.
Interested in purchasing the entire operation? Contact John Magnuson for more information.
- Removal Deadline: 19 August 2015
- Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Local Time
- Removal by Appointment Only
- Standard Removal Terms may also apply
- ONLY MERCURY APPROVED ELECTRICIAN AND RIGGER WILL BE PERMITTED TO OPERATE ON SITE.
United Erecting of Wisconsin
Contact: Tom Winkler
Contact: George Sweere