21 - 22 May 2013
22 May 2013 5:00 pm ET
Earlier by appointment. Please contact Jeff Goddard at 206.300.1899 to schedule an appointment.
Featured Items to be added soon.
- METFAB Electrolytic Plating Line, Model EL-BLK-SST1
- ABB Robotic Welding System w/IRC5 Robot and MTC 750 Positioner
- Fisherscope Model X-RAY XDL-230, X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Acme Model 67/8, 8-HEAD Centeless Tubing Grinder/Polisher
- Hyster LPG Forklift, Model S120FTS
- Hyster LPG Forklift Model S80FT
- Combilift Model CL30060LA45 LPG ForkLift
- (2) Atlas Compco Model GA37+FF Workplace Air Compressor Systems
- Thermo Scientific Model GeneSys 10UV Scanning UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
- 8’L x 6’W x 12”H Granite Vibration Isolation Table
- JWI Filter Press, Model 30632-17-27-5-8DA
- Skyjack Model SJIII 4626 Scissor Lift
- Kalamazoo Model MS1318SA Semi-Automatic Swivel Head Miter Band Saw
- Clausing Colchester 15” Lathe
- Kearney Trecker Milwaukee Model 415 S-15 Mill
- Lincoln Electric Model 255C MIG Welder
- Removal deadline is June 7, 2013. Removal hours 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. PST or by appointment only by calling Matthew Mazzone at 702-818-2900.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.