30 October - 6 November 2013
Or prior - Call Ken Planet
- Hyundai Kia HiV50D CNC Vertical Machining Center (2007)
- Okuma Howa 511V CNC Vertical Machining Center w/Pallet Changer
- (2) Stama MC 326 CNC Twin Spindle Vertical Machining Centers (2004)
- Chiron FZ08 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- (3) Mazak QT20HP CNC Turning Centers
- LNS Quick Load Servo S2 Bar Feed
- Okuma Howa 2SP-35 CNC Twin Spindle Lathe
- Werag CNC Centering & Facing Machine
- Schimpke Hi Pressure Coolant System
- Hyster 30,000 Lb. Capacity Forklift
- Hyster 12,000 Lb. & 6,500 Lb. Capacity Forklifts
- Inspection Equipment
- Wenzel Smart CMM
- Tool Room Equipment
- Orbital Riveter
- Marking Machines
- Air Compressors & Dryer
- GMC C8500 Truck w/Box Trailer
- Vidmar Cabinets
- Steel Baskets
- Shop Equipment
- Office Furniture
- Removal by appointment beginning November 11, 2013.
- Removal deadline: November 22, 2013.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including sales tax if applicable).
- All potential riggers or anyone operating machinery (fork lifts, etc.) must provide Hilco Industrial, LLC with an insurance certificate meeting specified insurance requirements for each auction. Hilco Industrial, LLC's fax number is 847 897 0861. You may contact the Grand Rapids office at 616 732 1800 x18 with any questions.
Please visit resellcnc.com for more information.
Rigging/machinery moving companies offering services for this sale include:
Affordable Rigging, Transportation & Consulting LLC
Contact Name: Jim Raths
Office Phone: 734-550-9421
Cell Phone: 734-972-7630
Canadian Machinery Movers
26060 Northline Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
Contact Name: Sean Parker