Offers Due: Tuesday 8 March 4:00pm GMT
Strictly by prior appointment only
NB: Offers sought for complete plant. Individual offers welcome but preference will be given to multiple items.
- Trumpf Trumatic 260R Punch Press
- Trumpf TrumaBend V170 x 4000mm Press Brake
- 3 x Promecam Upstroking Press Brakes
- Amada Corner Notcher
- K&B Donewell 6mm x 3000mm Guillotine
- Geka HYD-50 Metalworker
- Automated Powder Coat Paint Plant
- Various Portable Welding Sets, Spot Welders, Bandsaws, Drills, Jib Cranes..
All lots are subject to availability
- Removal Deadline: Strictly by 4:00pm BST, Thursday 24 March 2016, no exceptions
- All persons arriving on site must report to the entrance and complete the signing in procedure book. This site is a full PPE area and everyone must comply whilst the site is designated as such. PPE worn must comply with all relevant Method Statements. Anyone not found wearing his/her PPE will be required to leave the site, if in doubt assistance must be sought from the site Supervisor
- Removal Hours: On receipt of paid in full invoice. 9:00am - 4:00pm BST
- Standard Removal Terms
Please note that Hilco's listed service providers do NOT work for Hilco. They are independent contractors. The providers are listed as a customer service only. Any instruction given is at your own risk and expense. Hilco is not in any way liable for any acts or omissions of the providers.